Here you can admit that yes, it CAN get worse than Taylor

Taylor works for a team who can play defense and run the ball. 

Unfortunately that's not us. Our defense is a train wreck like I've never seen before and Taylor doesn't throw the ball well enough to compensate. 

The Bills are rebuilding. Aside from the strange Benjamin trade, every other move we've made has suggested that. They need to find a QB, and 5-6 new starters for the defense. Although the AFC is terrible, this team isn't going to contend for anything until the defense becomes a heck of a lot better. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Taylor works for a team who can play defense and run the ball. 

Unfortunately that's not us. Our defense is a train wreck like I've never seen before and Taylor doesn't throw the ball well enough to compensate. 

The Bills are rebuilding. Aside from the strange Benjamin trade, every other move we've made has suggested that. They need to find a QB, and 5-6 new starters for the defense. Although the AFC is terrible, this team isn't going to contend for anything until the defense becomes a heck of a lot better. 

You should be posting more.

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I saw 2 picks by Peterman that weren't his fault, unfortunately we won't get a chance to see if he can rebound from those mistakes he made and now were going to see Tyrod Taylor, the guy we know can't lead us to the playoffs.

The problem with the logic is you have to stay consistent. Only one of Tyrod’s picks was his fault (the one at Cincinnati). So basically Peterman had 3 INTs in a half and Tyrod has 1 in 9 and a half games. Either way that isn’t a strong argument to play Peterman. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I saw 2 picks by Peterman that weren't his fault, unfortunately we won't get a chance to see if he can rebound from those mistakes he made and now were going to see Tyrod Taylor, the guy we know can't lead us to the playoffs.

It's okay. The Bills will lose Sunday after making the struggling Chief's look like the team who blew out the Pats week 1. The defense will get torched again and it should be another blow out loss. 

Then in a week we'll go back to Peterman for the remainder of the year so we can evaluate him prior to next season. Hopefully by then he'll have a full compliment of receivers on offense, but it won't be enough to overcome our awful defense. 

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

It's okay. The Bills will lose Sunday after making the struggling Chief's look like the team who blew out the Pats week 1. The defense will get torched again and it should be another blow out loss. 

Then in a week we'll go back to Peterman for the remainder of the year so we can evaluate him prior to next season. Hopefully by then he'll have a full compliment of receivers on offense, but it won't be enough to overcome our awful defense. 

Only winnable games I see are Miami and the Colts at home, if TT plays. If Peterman takes over, we could go 5-11. What a meltdown, rebuilding year or not.

There's very good chance we'll be 5-7 when it's time to play the Colts. Will the Bills go back to Nate at that point ? If they care about draft position, they probably will....if they care about overall record, we'll see TT ....the question is, should they care about finishing 7-9 or should they worry about 2018.....

5 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

5-11 is significantly better than going 7-9

Not in the fashion it will have happened. 

The Bills seemed to be changing the culture when they were 5-2. If they finish 5-11, this regime's first season will be judged as a disaster in my eyes. 

If they go from 5-2 to 5-11, I'd seriously consider cleaning house and bring in someone else to clean up their mess. 

Edited by jrober38

28 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

He'd have a field day against our putrid defense. lol we self destructed in what looks like the best opportunity in years to get a WC, and this guy thinks next year we'll have a "path" to the playoffs. lol

With TT on the Jets, we have 2 for sure wins which makes the playoffs that much easier.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

With TT on the Jets, we have 2 for sure wins which makes the playoffs that much easier.

MB would be proud of your trolling.

7 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Not in the fashion it will have happened. 

The Bills seemed to be changing the culture when they were 5-2. If they finish 5-11, this regime's first season will be judged as a disaster in my eyes. 

If they go from 5-2 to 5-11, I'd seriously consider cleaning house and bring in someone else to clean up their mess. 

If this happens, the "trust the process" will have zero meaning to players and the fanbase.

3 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

If this happens, the "trust the process" will have zero meaning to players and the fanbase.

Agreed.

McDermott will have nothing to stand on. You're going to let a guy who gutted the team rebuild the defense and try to find a franchise QB after losing 7 games in a row? I'm not. 

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

If they make yet another coaching change without guving a guy a chance to fully implement what he needs to implement it would be beyond stupid.

I don’t think that they clean house but I think we see some major changes. As an example I would be really surprised if Dennison is back.

1 hour ago, jrober38 said:

Agreed.

McDermott will have nothing to stand on. You're going to let a guy who gutted the team rebuild the defense and try to find a franchise QB after losing 7 games in a row? I'm not. 

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

If they make yet another coaching change without guving a guy a chance to fully implement what he needs to implement it would be beyond stupid.

No way they should move on from McDermott after one season.