Fire McDermott and Brandon Beane

Klaista2k

10 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

The Bills can't fire McD and Beane...they would look like more of a joke than they already do, which at this point is pretty !@#$ing hard to do.

But 10 games into the tenure and I already have seen all I need to....these guys are in way over their heads. The D is pathetic, and that is supposed to be McD's strong suit. Hiring Dennison to run a WCO with his stupid zone blocking scheme should be a fireable offense.

Dennison was never McD's choice. This is on record. 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Guess you forgot Chuck Knox.

I do honestly, it's was very early in my younger age at 4-5yrs old when I first started to watch NFL football and turning into a Bills Fan in the 82-83 seasons.  At the time my family was not into football so I pretty much self learned the game by watching the first couple seasons. I remember it being rough to watch but nothing else was on TV and I was 100% fascinated with how good Eric Dickerson was for the Rams. I really miss the magic from the late 80's to mid 90's of the Bills.

Ive been a life long Bills fan (going on almost 45 yrs. now) and this is without a doubt the absolute worst 3 stretch game streak i have ever witnessed from the Bills, let alone any NFL franchise.

Not only did they play with zero heart, played sloppy and atrocious, they played with very little ambition and looked like they didnt even want to be on the field. This team has steadily gotten worse over the past 3 weeks with no resolve in sight.

We all knew there would be some growing pains, but this 3 game stretch is without a doubt the worst i have ever witnessed from this franchise.

Just when you think this team cant surprise you anymore, well holy ****, they blow the doors off our hopes and dreams and play even worse than they did last week..........which i thought no team could ever do, but surprise, surprise and here we go again, Bills fans.

I'm sick of firing these people. All they do is cash their checks for years afterwards.

I say they do jail time. Lock them up for a week and see if that doesn't get the point across. 

If it doesn't then the offseason allows for a nice long stretch in the slammer to get them thinking right.

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

The Bills can't fire McD and Beane...they would look like more of a joke than they already do, which at this point is pretty !@#$ing hard to do.

But 10 games into the tenure and I already have seen all I need to....these guys are in way over their heads. The D is pathetic, and that is supposed to be McD's strong suit. Hiring Dennison to run a WCO with his stupid zone blocking scheme should be a fireable offense.

Why can't we fire them after 1 year?

Lot's of coaches go one and done in the NFL. 

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

What Terry should do is give them each a 5 year guaranteed contract.  Bouncing from one regime to another is no way to improve.

What if they suck and can't evaluate talent?  They have completely mismanaged a team that was in prime position to make the playoffs.  A lot of smart posters hated most of their moves.  The Sammy trade.  Pretending Jordan Matthews was good enough (and he's been less healthy than Sammy).  Trading Dareus at 5-2 for a worthless 6th.  Benching Tyrod for a 5th round rookie.

SM should have never been given this much power. In a joke of an AFC, we were in prime position and they completely screwed it up.  

But yeah, lets blindly trust the process of SM and his puppet GM.  They have been killing it so far.  

17 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Darby just made a nice pick. ?

Dude, this team was completely talentless and every player Whaley acquired was worthless.

trust the process!!!

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I do honestly, it's was very early in my younger age at 4-5yrs old when I first started to watch NFL football and turning into a Bills Fan in the 82-83 seasons.  At the time my family was not into football so I pretty much self learned the game by watching the first couple seasons. I remember it being rough to watch but nothing else was on TV and I was 100% fascinated with how good Eric Dickerson was for the Rams. I really miss the magic from the late 80's to mid 90's of the Bills.

It's coming soon, this is our bad time and once we get McD players we will be there.

• Like (+1) 1

We are supposed to have a good FO. Mc does know what a great D looks/feels/plays like. The OC is not looking good, I would say move on quickly and shape new O players around new guy. We need a new QB and can't give our picks up. Start Peterman the rest of the season. Tank signal flash. #tank

#noO#noD#tank

2 hours ago, berg1029 said:

The fact that we are sitting at 5-5 with a team that is this bad should tell everyone that McDermott is a capable coach.  We are 10 games into a year where no one gave us a chance.. and we have an even record with a shot at the playoffs.  People are just mad because they gave fans hope that the Bills were something more when they were sitting at 5-2. 

I'm not upset with McD for starting Peterman this week, because the Bills needed to do something to shake things up on offense.  However, a lot of the criticism that will be coming their way this week is well deserved because he was just so far off in his assessment of where Peterman was at.  That worries me a lot

Have you seen our defense? Embarrassing!  The worst I’ve ever seen in all my years watching Buffalo.  Bigshot head coach better fix that defense or he better fire  Defensive  coordinator  Leslie Frazier   I think his scheme is antiquated. 

5 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Come on. After all the process talk, you can't fire either of them 10 weeks into season one. It cant, wont and shouldn't happen.  I know tension is high, but firing them would be incredibly stupid. 

Dennision, sure. McD and Beane? Nope. 

please get Dennison the heck out of here!