Thank You Tyrod

T-Bomb

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Thanks.   I couldn't resist 

I would like to believe we all do and that people could put their differences aside and cheer the kid on.  

Like you did for TT?lol Give me a break.But I want Peterman to do well because I want to make the playoffs.I root for the team.

50 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Like you did for TT?lol Give me a break.But I want Peterman to do well because I want to make the playoffs.I root for the team.

I am not the one who's impression of Taylor was wrong.  I've been saying that he is what he is since last year.  

• You, especially should know this because you have accused me of having an agenda that long (and longer) 

Bias is when you refuse to accept your guy is bad.  

Bias is when you say the new gut suck because you didn't like what he did at Pitt.    

• Taylor is the same guy he was at WV yet he has hid followers who won't accept the truth that he wont succeed as a Franchise QB.  

No one has any idea of what Nate is capable of.  

To pass blind judgement saying that he will suck is being biased.   

To pass blind judgement saying that he will be great is being biased.  

Saying he will be killed behind the O Line is a snarky way of saying he will fail.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I feel for the dude he has and always be the ultimate team guy ! He could have put the screws to the team last year &  just faked being injured & could have made a ton of cash &  left the Bills on the hook for it but he didn't & to me that proved his make up he put the team & what he believed they could become first !

Nice guys always seem to finish last though . But I'm sure he will bounce back & be able to give another team the same as he did the Bills , but i would expect him to be more about the money now because of the old adage .

Burn me once she on you Burn me twice shame on me ! Live & learn !!