How long until McD calm, relaxed, public demeanor wears thin??

zow2

McDermott always references studying the tape and getting better everyday. 

I'd like to see that in reality with his team. 

His defense has allowed 12, 9, 16, 17, 20, 27, 14, 34, 47. They're getting worse.

And the offense has show no signs off correcting a huge flaw - getting WRs involved. 

But it at least we have that rock solid Special Teams, with Brandon Tate giving us awesome returns. 

Edited by Straight Hucklebuck

16 hours ago, zow2 said:

I don't think it's a bad thing.  He's the captain of the ship so he needs to lead by example.   I mean you see other coaches like Adam Gase or McAdoo express some emotion and it hasn't done anything to make their teams win more.

At some point though, maybe if they get steamrolled again I'd like to see McDermott consider spreading the healthy scratches around.  I don't think any player wants that on his resume,...knowing he was scratched and not dinged up.  I'm sure that stuff gets around league circles in a hurry.  I don't see a fire getting lit under these guys.  After the Jets game i thought they'd come out and be raving lunatics at home.  And they knew the Saints were running and couldn't stop it.  They also could not run or pass.  I'd like to see some urgency.

Always remain calm, throwing a tantrum makes you look like a baby. I've been in some really bad situations in life, being calm, patient and composed and think you're way through it. Sometimes the results aren't pretty but you'll make better decisions that can put you in a better position in the future. McAdoo is a !@#$ing bum, I'd be disappointed if McDermott acted like that.

18 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

And!.... what happens when he's rocking gloves? Who will hear that muffled clapping then? Is he not a cold weather coach? 

If a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound?    Get back to doing what you do to make us respectable in some way shape or form.  

• Thank you (+1) 1