Bills @ Chargers TBD Roll Call

Mark Vader

I’ll be there too - got tickets for the LA Backers tailgate for my girl and I.

looking forward to seeing a game in that small stadium, lets just hope the right Bills team shows up!

Regardless, will be there rocking a Reed jersey and flowing gray hair - if you see me say hi...

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/13/2017 at 1:56 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

God bless you all.  

Represent Bills nation.   

oh and not streaking on the field, or parking lot etc 

Only do so if we're down by like 30....

Certainly makes this game that much more interesting!

So how am I going to know the TBD'ers at the tailgate!?  I might have a rock a "Hi My Name Is: _____________ " sticker :D

Also, any word if Kenny, Captain and crew will be there?  Feel like they're at every big OOT tailgate I go too :beer: 

32 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Certainly makes this game that much more interesting!

So how am I going to know the TBD'ers at the tailgate!?  I might have a rock a "Hi My Name Is: _____________ " sticker :D

Also, any word if Kenny, Captain and crew will be there?  Feel like they're at every big OOT tailgate I go too :beer: 

I might need to get a Name sticker too.

Kenny will be there, he's in Las Vegas right now and he'll probably be in L.A. on Friday. I don't know if Captain is going to be there.

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

I might need to get a Name sticker too.

Kenny will be there, he's in Las Vegas right now and he'll probably be in L.A. on Friday. I don't know if Captain is going to be there.

I assume he's there for the new stadium groundbreaking - you can't do ANYTHING big in the NFL wtihout Kenny :D

Looking forward to it!! :beer:

I’ll be there with my wife. Section 232 iirc.  Flying in Saturday morning.  Is there anything going on Saturday night?  Bought tickets to the LA tailgate but may swing by both.  Is there a charge for the SD tailgate?

This was honestly a game my buddies and I planned on going to during the Summer since I live in Hawai'i and it woulda been a "meet halfway" game. 

In the end, I just couldn't swing it financially.  I really wish I were going, though.  Peterman's first start combined with the unique venue should make for a really fun time.

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

I’ll be there with my wife. Section 232 iirc.  Flying in Saturday morning.  Is there anything going on Saturday night?  Bought tickets to the LA tailgate but may swing by both.  Is there a charge for the SD tailgate?

No charge for the San Diego tailgate.

I'll be there. I would expect about 20% Bills fans. Maybe less, honestly. The Rams game last year was about 20% (although equal in volume to the Rams fans). I think the Chargers actually have a more solidified fan base in LA than the Rams did last year. I could be wrong, but I know A LOT more Chargers fans than I do Rams fans. I also think with the smaller, and much nicer venue, there will have been more competition for seats. I lucked out getting mine for cost from a friend who got season tickets.

I'm certainly looking forward to it, but I'm not as jacked as I was last year for the Rams game.

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This was honestly a game my buddies and I planned on going to during the Summer since I live in Hawai'i and it woulda been a "meet halfway" game. 

In the end, I just couldn't swing it financially.  I really wish I were going, though.  Peterman's first start combined with the unique venue should make for a really fun time.

The venue should be about 1,000% more comfortable than the giant, concrete wok that was the coliseum for the Rams last year. 

1 minute ago, Jamie Nails said:

seat prices are up for this game and it's because of the demand from Bills fans

Do you know this? Or just conjecture? Link?