Look at the bright side ...

22 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

With the talent on this team we should really have been a one win team, so we are really ahead of the game.

Completely agree, most of those guys don't fit his schemes.  Especially in the trenches on both sides and in the linebacker core.  Tyrod needs an upgrade.  Excited to see who they bring in this offseason.  So many knew faces have had big impacts...Hyde, Poyer, White...so on.  Hope they nail the offseason and keep improving this team their way

At this point I would have just preferred a terrible 3-13 type of campaign then winning 6 or 7 games if anything because of squandering draft position.

In any event there is only so many of these type of seasons a fan can take in terms of peaking by midseason followed by an epic collapse and meltdown.

Either way I'm not handing McD any coach of the year awards for overachieving early with a trash roster and QB. Because if he thinks this is part of the process he'll be in for a rude awakening next year when we truly purge the roster and enter a full blown rebuild.

Just now, Augie said:

This does NOT feel like the land of the bright side! 

We will get there, sometimes the process hurts

1 minute ago, vincec said:

Actually, the talent on offense isn't that bad. They should be playing a lot better on that side of the ball.

Got to disagree here. Shady is the only talent on offense. Hopefully Calvin emerges.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Got to disagree here. Shady is the only talent on offense. Hopefully Calvin emerges.

Clay, Benjamin, Matthews, plus Shady. That's a decent group that should be doing better than 3 points until garbage time.

11 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

At this point I would have just preferred a terrible 3-13 type of campaign then winning 6 or 7 games if anything because of squandering draft position.

In any event there is only so many of these type of seasons a fan can take in terms of peaking by midseason followed by an epic collapse and meltdown.

Either way I'm not handing McD any coach of the year awards for overachieving early with a trash roster and QB. Because if he thinks this is part of the process he'll be in for a rude awakening next year when we truly purge the roster and enter a full blown rebuild.

I don't think tanking will help build a culture.  At least try to win and stay somewhat close.  I don't wanna go down the Cleveland route and completely suck.  At least they have kept the fans interested through what is clearly a rebuilding year.

1 hour ago, hemma said:

Another bright side tidbit:  

The Offense was only on the field for 18:37.  It's almost like they had another bye week.  

They'll be rested and relaxed heading out to CA.

True. :lol:

There is a bright side after all.