Bills vs. Saints Postgame - Total Domination

26CornerBlitz

So much for accountability...  Look, TT had his chance, this team is NOT going to the playoffs with this soft zone defense, (Which wasn't even exploited today) and terrible run D..  Peterman looks like he gets what Dennison is trying to do, modeling his game after Drew Brees, quick read passes will open up the run game.  Thing is, teams know that if they shut down our run, then TT is toast..  It's NOT a secret McD, come on man!

Tim-

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...to the tune of 300+ yds?.....one guy would make a difference, especially one whose snap count has been what?......

I’m not trying to defend Dareus or say we miss him. 

I’m trying to figure out how we are getting so destroyed by opposing teams running backs.

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...to the tune of 300+ yds?.....one guy would make a difference, especially one whose snap count has been what?......

His snap count was increasing with a return to being healthy.  Once again, there's now no one on the interior who commands double teams.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

His snap count was increasing with a return to being healthy.  Once again, there's now no one on the interior who commands double teams.

Its not about double teams. Its about fitting gaps and not getting blown off the ball. We arent a 3-4. Dareus is asnt being used as a 3-4 nt. 

I almost feel sorry for those poor schmucks who bought my remaining tickets.  Almost. Lord know I've spent enough money on tickets and travel etc over the 30 years I've had season tickets (22 of those years I have not lived in New York State).  Sigh.