Tyrod 9/17 for 53 yards through 3 quarters. FRANCHISE QB!

BigDingus

2 hours ago, NoSaint said:

And I’d argue that his lack of passing created many of the issues on the OL.

if you don’t have to defend more than 10 yards of dirt, you can really beat up the line.

Agree, the bills didnt complete a pass past 10 yards til a peterman throw. Kinda pathetic unfortunately

Just now, OldTimer1960 said:

Tyrod is the best QB that the Bills have had in > a decade, but he isn’t a legitimate starting QB in the NFL in 2017.  He just will  OT throw the ball unless somebody is open by 10 yards.   That is NCAA level QB play.  

I acknowledge Taylor’s effort and leadership, but he is nowhere near ther answer for a legitimate playoff contender.  

Some me will wish to argue that the (lack of) defense lost this gAme -and that is true, but no way Taylor is a decent NFL starting QB.  I am not arguing that Peterman is the answer, but once out of the playoff picture (a couple weeks), he deserves a shot- or rather Taylor will have proven that he is not the answer.

Pretty fair.

1 minute ago, JM2009 said:

Yes, you have, and have been called out on it. And yes, there are those happy with today and how bad TT was. And when I have stated maybe a QB change may be needed, and Shady continues the CoT nonsense and cannot answer my post, there it is.

Nope I havent, and you are the ONLY one that seems to think you have called me out on something.  But hey keep up your defense crusade.  And your personal crusade against certain posters.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Nope I havent, and you are the ONLY one that seems to think you have called me out on something.  But hey keep up your defense crusade.  And your personal crusade against certain posters.

I said that you have been called out by numerous posters on this.

4 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

I said that you have been called out by numerous posters on this.

Yeah they are all on a certain QBs apologist list.  So I wouldnt expect anything less that list football knowledge is extremely lacking,.

So Continue your Crusade Deuces keep justifying 53 yards as some good QB play and deflect the blame to other position groups

Edited by MAJBobby

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Yeah they are all on a certain QBs apologist list.  So I wouldnt expect anything less that list football knowledge is extremely lacking,.

So Continue your Crusade Deuces

The majority of the board has a lot more football knowledge than you do. That's the list.

1 minute ago, JM2009 said:

The majority of the board has a lot more football knowledge than you do. That's the list.

Ahhh look you have gone throw all the tactics in this thread.  Good job.

Called out a crusade, 

deflected

attacked individual posters

deflected some more

not ONE bit of football in your posts, but hey your holier than thou posting style is fun 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Ahhh look you have gone throw all the tactics in this thread.  Good job.

Called out a crusade, 

deflected

attacked individual posters

deflected some more

not ONE bit of football in your posts, but hey your holier than thou posting style is fun 

Like Shady's CoT when I stated numerous times a QB change may be needed. You few sure stick together.

48 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

actually no.  but keep it up.  I noticed you did use your crusade stuff already today

I see he must be back at it, is he now pointing that crusade garbage at you?

I should take him off ignore just so I can see his meltdown 

3 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

He ran thru his entire playbook I have seen for the past year plus and not one audible (go figure)

Just now, Iron Maiden said:

I just saw that Cameron Jordan of the Saints said after the game the now infamous phrase " The strategy today was to make Tyrod be a QB "......that's not good.....

Yeah always bad when the way to control a QB is actually make him be a QB LOL

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You missed it obviously, because he played well under the circumstances.  OTOH, today was a bad day for him.

He really didn't. I thought at the time that the NFL had figured out how to stop Tyrod Taylor and that appears to be the case.

The Jets game plan was simple. Rush 5 and stack the box. They weren't even mixing it up. Most QBs, even the average ones, would have made them pay with quick passes to the single-covered receivers, but he folded.

1 hour ago, JM2009 said:

"He played pretty well in the five wins. Listen, even those who don't support the guy said the Jets loss wasn't on him, which it wasn't. Your crusade shows through. Embarrass- is when I stated several times that I think maybe it's time for a QB change and you continue to state the CoT. xRushx does that too. dishonest posting and ignoring what I have state."

Answer the whole post Shady.

No, the defense played well and took the ball away in those wins, name ONE single GAME TT won for this team the entire time he's been here, just ONE.

Look, I was with the others, TT has good measurable, doesn't turn the ball over etc.. etc..  He's NEVER going to win you a game by himself; sure, he will not lose you one by himself either, but come one, if you look close at TT, and his actual game-play, we as fans are now starting to see what all the other teams see.  A scared QB, that will not will his team to victory, ever!

Tim-

9 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Then you would see how I said it may be time for a QB change. But the crusade definition fits you very well. Shameful.