Tyrod 9/17 for 53 yards through 3 quarters. FRANCHISE QB!

BigDingus

1 minute ago, sullim4 said:

I respect you as a poster, but I disagree with you here.  If you call out the defense, you have to call out the fact that...

- Taylor made one completion to Benjamin the entire game.

- Taylor exclusively targets his TEs and RBs and completely ignores his WRs.  This allows defenses to stuff the box and even in those cases, he doesn't target his WRs.

- Taylor had plenty of time to throw today, was rarely under duress (unlike the NYJ game), and yet couldn't find the open throws.  He feels more comfortable dumping the ball off, or running with the football rather than throwing the ball downfield.

53 yards doesn't cut it, even if you are playing the 70s steel curtain defenses.  It is like the offense is playing with nine guys (or eight in the 3 WR packages).  I don't think Peterman is the answer either but Taylor certainly isn't the answer.

He wasn't good today. Started out by missing Bemjamin twice on the 1st drive. Once for a TD and the other for a 1st down. 

22 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

There were plenty of clean pockets where the OL held their own in pass pro.  

21 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Tyrod was actually protected pretty decently today. Teams are just stacking the box against the run because we don’t throw it downfield well

Good QBs make throws under pressure. They slide in the pocket to avoid pressure. Taylor does neither of those things. 

Taylor tries to run when there is no pressure as well. 

1 minute ago, CountDorkula said:

Good QBs make throws under pressure. They slide in the pocket to avoid pressure. Taylor does neither of those things. 

Taylor tries to run when there is no pressure as well. 

6 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not true at all. 

13 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not true at all. 

Right. I️ see you Just copy and post twitter links still without any back up. 

I️ saw that clip. It showed a whopping 3 plays. He makes a good play every now and then and the other 99% of the time is pure garbage. 

If Taylor did indeed do those things well, he would have more than 50 yards passing. How about he is good at running around and playing backyard football which makes the online look worse than it actually is

Edited by CountDorkula
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CountDorkula said:

Right. I️ see you Just copy and post twitter links still without any back up. 

If Taylor did indeed do those things well, he would have more than 50 yards passing. How about he is good at running around and playing backyard football which makes the online look worse than it actually is

Right. Those things shown in the video didn't happen.  Carry on. 

23 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

With a QB like Brees, Brady you do not let them on the field over and over and over again, franchise  QBs score. The offense needs to do there part and stay on the field and score/get field position. Tyrod made the day 10xs harder on our D just like he has the last 2 seasons.

TT was putrid, but the run defense was putrid also from start to finish. A cold day at home. No excuse for that.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

CB I like TT but he was awful today. Him, the run defense was awful.

The narrative this week will continue to be about the defense and terrible play in the trenches but it should be about Taylor.

And at some point it's time to acknowledge what I've been saying will happen, the defense will simply stop trying when they know they don't have a guy who can lead the offense on sustained drives and make routine NFL throws.

Sure this defense isn't as good as we thought and sorely lacking talent just about everywhere, but they gave it their best shot early in the season and have simply quit because they know their QB is garbage.

1 minute ago, JM2009 said:

TT was putrid, but the run defense was putrid also from start to finish. A cold day at home. No excuse for that.

CB I like TT but he was awful today. Him, the run defense was awful.

That much has already been conceded.  But the he never does this and never does that narrative after losses is beyond what's real. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

3 plays. Do you want me to post the numerous Wht the !@#$ was Taylor doing there videos? 

You ou can continue to live or die with Taylor, but you are not going to like the outcome cause eventually you will die with him on that hill. 

He is a bad QB, a QB that I️ would trade him for virtually every other starter in the NFL

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

If only he could play defense by rushing the passer and shutting down the run.  Shame.

We scored 3 points! Yes 3 points. The D was grose but man TT was awful. If you are watching at the game (which I was) TT missed open receivers all day. If he did happen to see them his throws were garbage. Not sure what you saw, but your way off. I hate QB changes but this guy gives us no chance. 

Just now, CountDorkula said:

3 plays. Do you want me to post the numerous Wht the !@#$ was Taylor doing there videos? 

You ou can continue to live or die with Taylor, but you are not going to like the outcome cause eventually you will die with him on that hill. 

He is a bad QB, a QB that I️ would trade him for virtually every other starter in the NFL

Okay.  :lol: You rant on. 

Our OL is a mess.. TT is what he is and decent when the running game is working and he has time to do his thing. TT has made some solid plays this year but he is not going to be a great passer.. Peterman is not going to be a difference maker.. not this year

The check downs are maddening but the Bills play that game hoping for, the running game  takeaways and defense to keep them in it.

1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

I've never "hated" Tyrod. I wish him nothing but the best. I hope week in and week out he'll recognize his mistakes and at least TRY to make some plays. But time & time again he shows who he cannot change. No matter how far we fall behind, he won't even attempt to throw beyond the 1st down marker on 3rd and long. How many times can he walk to the sideline after going 3 & out and not think "man, I should've at least tried to get a 1st down"? I rather risk turnovers than see the offense trotted out for 3 plays, go nowhere, and punt...

He's a nice guy, I hope he's successful in every aspect of his life, and would thank him for simply being a Bill. Outside of that, he's not a good NFL QB, and we need to move on. I have no fantasies that Peterman is suddenly going to lead us to victory, but we're not going to win many more games, if any (unless it's against the Dolphins) for the remainder of the year, so better to see what we have now going into the draft.

I was a TT supporter but yet another display of checkdowns and not throwing to WRs had gotten me off the bandwagon. People forget how bad interceptions can be and I love how he "protects the ball". But when behind on the score, throw some damn long passes! WTH! Throw to covered guys and let them fight for it. Is he scared of getting INTs on his record more than he wants to win?