GDT: TNF Seahawks at Cardinals

Fadingpain

12 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He’s gone. And I think he should become a S.  He could have a great second half of his career there.  

It appears that way. Especially considering the fact he wore his uniform the entire game and didn't go to the locker room after the injury. Had to be a thought in his mind that it could be the last time wearing that jersey

15 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

All i can think about as they play the violin for Sherman is the cheap shot he took at our kicker last year.  Guy is a punk.

Well, his name is Richard so he is a Dick.

but it’s football.  Carpenter was fine and he would have missed the kick anyways. Blame the ref for not calling the penalty.  

I agree Sherman can be a punk but I’d love him on the Bills.  He is a great player and I think rooting for other people you don’t know (unless they are guys like Joe Mixon) makes you kinda scummy and it’s bad karma.  But to each his own.

4 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

anyone else think that this was at least the 3rd sloppy Thursday Night Game in a row?  I used to like the idea, but am now souring on it.  I literally feel like I'm watching two teams practice every week.  If Thursday Night Football must continue, perhaps only play teams coming off a bye week? 

To me, at least, if they really want to pull Thursday off right they need to only match up teams that are coming off of their Bye week. They could still do the Thursday season opener, and then have a Thursday game from weeks 5-12. This would give the participants 10 days rest before their Thursday game, and then another 9 days rest before returning to standard Sunday action.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

9 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Well, his name is Richard so he is a Dick.

but it’s football.  Carpenter was fine and he would have missed the kick anyways. Blame the ref for not calling the penalty.  

I agree Sherman can be a punk but I’d love him on the Bills.  He is a great player and I think rooting for other people you don’t know (unless they are guys like Joe Mixon) makes you kinda scummy and it’s bad karma.  But to each his own.

Huh?  Rooting for people I dont know makes me kinda scummy? If what you meant is rooting for injuries where did I say that?  I just don't feel sorry for him.  And you're a hypocrite if you root for Mixon to be hurt....but i really am not sure what you mean.

12 hours ago, nucci said:

Get rid of Thursday and go to 2 Monday night games...like opening week

I didn't even turn on Thursday's game.  For one, I hate the uni-colors, especially when it's "nike crush"  unis.  

I think a Sat night game would be much better than Thursday night game.

Sunday's used to be special for football.  I think the product gets watered down with too many night games.  When the Bills play on Sunday I look forward to the next Sunday game.  I need time to wind down and time to get excited for the next game, win or lose.  When it's a Thursday night game it's just too soon.  I can only imagine the toll on the players.  The NFL is pushing too hard between Thurs night games and the international games.  There is so much wrong with the NFL today.  Over the last couple of years my interest in the NFL has seriously waned.  I've been a fan since the 80's.  I have a feeling that in a few more years I will be content to just know what the score of the last night's game was.  The NFL is losing me...

4 hours ago, phypon said:

I didn't even turn on Thursday's game.  For one, I hate the uni-colors, especially when it's "nike crush"  unis.  

I think a Sat night game would be much better than Thursday night game.

Sunday's used to be special for football.  I think the product gets watered down with too many night games.  When the Bills play on Sunday I look forward to the next Sunday game.  I need time to wind down and time to get excited for the next game, win or lose.  When it's a Thursday night game it's just too soon.  I can only imagine the toll on the players.  The NFL is pushing too hard between Thurs night games and the international games.  There is so much wrong with the NFL today.  Over the last couple of years my interest in the NFL has seriously waned.  I've been a fan since the 80's.  I have a feeling that in a few more years I will be content to just know what the score of the last night's game was.  The NFL is losing me...

Unfortunately Saturday is for college football.....

On 11/10/2017 at 1:43 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

He’s gone. And I think he should become a S.  He could have a great second half of his career there.  

I wouldn't be surprised if the Seahawks cut Sherman......let Chancellor walk........and maybe even cut Bennett.   

Achilles injuries aren't necessarily the deathblow they used to be........I expect Sherman will be a corner next season.

McD will probably have interest in some of these guys.....they have that competitive, proven winner DNA.......Chancellor might be ready for a transition to LB.

8. I went in for my annual physical last Tuesday. I got to my doctor’s office, the receptionist told me which exam room I could go to, and at that point I yelled, “I’m fine! I’m fine!” dropped my $30 co-pay and headed back out to the car.

The Seahawks blowing off concussion protocol on Thursday night is problematic. And it’s not really on Russell Wilson, especially in the heat of the moment. He did what 99.7% of players would do there, which is why there are people in place who are supposed to be enforcing the rules. The obvious way to fix this: Once a player is taken off the field for concussion protocol, the independent neurologist has to confirm his examination with an official before that player is let back on the field. (In the meantime, the Seahawks will owe the league a few bucks.)