Bring Back Fergy leading the popularity contest?

BuffaloBill

48 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Do you guys think I have acted in any way like a decent moderator in this thread?  If I would have The following would need to have been done:

• I would have started the thread
  • I would have had to immediately locked the thread for abuse of another board member (regardless of whether such abuse was deserved)
  • I would have had to have deleted the thread 
  • I would have to have given myself a warning.

The above is far too much work.

No offense or insinuation to you your fellow moderators 

but a good moderator knows how to have fun 

26 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Much like your sex life was so long ago....

LMAO 

11 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

all worth the monetary price of a single piece of TP.  

But you can't put a price on a good time 

th?id=OIP.QXkH8Xp7uEsZhh0IH_9niAEsC7&pid=Api

Image result for dark side

When I think Fergy and Dark Side, I go more in the direction of Eddie and the Cruisers.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Lol...what is going on here haha.  Fergy got some side deal for likes?  Or are people mistaking Fergy for the one in the Black Eyed Peas?

It’s pretty clear: Guys and gals on this board appreciate my cutting edge insight and profound football analysis. Not to mention my recipes, travel tips and home improvement advice. Please follow me or like my posts and good luck will follow you for 12 years from this date forward. *poof*

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

It’s pretty clear: Guys and gals on this board appreciate my cutting edge insight and profound football analysis. Not to mention my recipes, travel tips and home improvement advice. Please follow me or like my posts and good luck will follow you for 12 years from this date forward. *poof*

You have to have the most likes. You bought TBD from SDS. 

Edited by mead107

Fergy I know your cool and all but this may have a down side after a while.  You may come here to vent about something profoundly awful such as somehow winding up stuck in the middle of a Jets tailgate.

And all people will do is offer up a like as the response because that's what their used too.

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, mead107 said:

You have to be the most likes. You bought TBD from SDS. 

Ugh. Scott has his hands full. No thanks on owning TBD. He’s doing a bang up job though....more so than we could ever do. 

44 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Fergy I know your cool and all but this may have a down side after a while.  You may come here to vent about something profoundly awful such as somehow winding up stuck in the middle of a Jets tailgate.

And all people will do is offer up a like as the response because that's what their used too.

Bring that **** on....I’m here bitches!! ?

10 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Ugh. Scott has his hands full. No thanks on owning TBD. He’s doing a bang up job though....more so than we could ever do. 

Bring that **** on....I’m here bitches!! ?

The rumor is you took control in a bloody coup d’ etet .......

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

The rumor is you took control in a bloody coup d’ etet .......

I paid SDS $50 to program a simple macro shortcut so that every time someone types the word “idiot” or the phrase “I am so done with this team” I get a “like”.