Bring Back Fergy leading the popularity contest?

BuffaloBill

Shady just tweeted me:

@Cutondime25 Lesean McCoy 5m Congrats on race to 100 @Fergy. #10kchase #100chase #hashtagchase #hashtagshashmarks #hashtagshashbrowns

4 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Chef Jim has a lot mor money.  

I see how you operate. 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Cool! Get that bidding going!!! Make it a %&*(^%# contest! 

You too. 

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

Shady just tweeted me:

@Cutondime25 Lesean McCoy 5m Congrats on race to 100 @Fergy. #10kchase #100chase #hashtagchase #hashtagshashmarks #hashtagshashbrowns

You too. 

I’m poor! I can’t play in the arms race.  :wacko:

But I might be able to kick in for some cookies for a good candidate. :)

24 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

He’s hoping for a threesome with you and Gungy...

You should get a warning point for that imagery. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Cell phone. That is all 

I will never forget that...or the bowling alley one mile away while I waited 20 minutes for you. Lol

6 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I will never forget that...or the bowling alley one mile away while I waited 20 minutes for you. Lol

A mile away??  Try 20 feet!!  

And me driving home from the alley saying over and over to myself “how the !@#$ and I going to get my back. No really!  How the !@#$ am I going to get my phone back??”

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

A mile away??  Try 20 feet!!  

And me driving home from the alley saying over and over to myself “how the !@#$ and I going to get my back. No really!  How the !@#$ am I going to get my phone back??”

After waiting for you at the Bowling Alley with your phone in hand (thinking a reasonable guy would turn around and see if I returned) I went in and talked with the locals for 20 minutes watching the football game. They started drooling at the mouth looking at me (these were homo sapiens but unsure of their gender) so I used the restroom and left. Will remember that drive for some time. 

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

I invite you to spend an afternoon with ChefJim. I’ve been in therapy since September. ?

Don’t quit too soon. It’s like antibiotics, you think you’re better, but it just comes back worse! 

51 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

You’re my favorite female Bills TBD member CGF...even if you cook hot dogs in a crock pot!!! J/k. Don’t let Buffalo Bill sway your opinion of me. I heard him snickering when Romo broke his back last year. He has a cold, cold heart. 

Thank you ☺

Buffalo Bill isn't so bad.

He was one of those there at the Stadium Cafe at the Bills Backers Bar in Addison Texas.

I learned about the Bills and WNY from him in addition to aussiew. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Thank you ☺

Buffalo Bill isn't so bad.

He was one of those there at the Stadium Cafe at the Bills Backers Bar in Addison Texas.

I learned about the Bills and WNY from him in addition to aussiew. 

He’s ok...until he sees a karaoke machine and starts his rendition of Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive”. If that ever happens to you, just tell the others around you he’s one of your “special” friends from Boston. 

4 minutes ago, mead107 said:

You got to stop being gugny lover

He’s a hard habit to quit...just ask Cletus. 

32 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

After waiting for you at the Bowling Alley with your phone in hand (thinking a reasonable guy would turn around and see if I returned) I went in and talked with the locals for 20 minutes watching the football game. They started drooling at the mouth looking at me (these were homo sapiens but unsure of their gender) so I used the restroom and left. Will remember that drive for some time. 

Well a smart guy would have send me a text and.....oh wait. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

He’s ok...until he sees a karaoke machine and starts his rendition of Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive”. If that ever happens to you, just tell the others around you he’s one of your “special” friends from Boston. 

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Seeing how Gug is not coming to the 518 lunch' ,  do we stil need the hotel room for after lunch?

Should I keep riding my GE stock?

8 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Seeing how Gug is not coming to the 518 lunch' ,  do we stil need the hotel room for after lunch?

Should I keep riding my GE stock?

Keep the hotel room cause we’re all pitching in to get you liquored up. 

Ouch. GE is having a tough time - best ask ChefJim for advice. I say “HOLD”.