Bring Back Fergy leading the popularity contest?

BuffaloBill

So Bring Back Fergy is in the process of lapping everyone in this popularity contest thingy.  Do you guys not know that he is mentally feeble and socially inept?  Please explain here, in this thread, why you would “love” anything about him.      

Public Notice: I will be handing out cookies and candy canes that say “Vote for Fergy” at the next 518 luncheon. My mom is making the cookies as we speak and I am in my basement bedroom putting camo ribbon on the candy canes. Make your vote count!!!

Edited by BringBackFergy
Bad grammar

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

Public Notice: I will be handing out cookies and candy canes that say “Vote for Fergy” at the next 518 luncheon. My mom is making the cookies as we speak and I am in my basement bedroom putting camo ribbon on the candy canes. Make your vote count!!!

Cookies? I'm in

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Well now I'm just hurt :unsure:

There’s a “Thanks” trophy for you. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

I’m telling you that’s how he is.....loves you one minute....has his way... and then just leaves.... no sloppy kiss...nothing.

What about Nantucket 2015? Or has that escaped your mind?

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Do I still get a cookie? That's what really peaked my interest 

Yes damn it...you get a cookie. But I’m saving the really big cookies for mead because he’s been supporting my candidacy from its infancy. Buffalo Bill gets a piece of melba toast my wife and I saved from our son’s 20 year old scrap book. 

2 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I'd vote for him. He was nice at the Raiders tailgate and Cletus/Mead didn't seem to drop any hints I should avoid him..........

You take advice from Country Cletus and Mead?   Scary.....I mean really scary....

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

So Bring Back Fergy is in the process of lapping everyone in this popularity contest thingy.  Do you guys not know that he is mentally feeble and socially inept?  Please explain here, in this thread, why you would “love” anything about him.      

We could ban him.