Cordy Glenn injured AGAIN.

14 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what happened to Glenn between the Raiders and Jets game because he literally went from one of the best performances of his career to one of the worse.

Either way McD values guys you can depend on a weekly basis and Glenn has had way to many issues the last few years to justify keeping him around beyond this season. Best case we can land a 3rd or 4th round pick for him in a trade during the offseason.

You're probably getting ahead of yourself with the trade talk.  Prior to, and during most of, last season Glenn has been reliable.  I think a lot of players go through a point where they sustain an injury streak; Glenn may be going through his now.  Wouldn't trade him based on this since Glenn has been an above average tackle who has been reliable for the most part, and is in his prime.

15 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what happened to Glenn between the Raiders and Jets game because he literally went from one of the best performances of his career to one of the worse.

Either way McD values guys you can depend on a weekly basis and Glenn has had way to many issues the last few years to justify keeping him around beyond this season. Best case we can land a 3rd or 4th round pick for him in a trade during the offseason.

Package Peterman and Glenn to move up to get the best QB, then use other picks on OL and nose.

WSY?

21 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Trade him. Who needs talented football players 

18 hours ago, bobobonators said:

Again with the trade Glenn posts

Glenn is in his prime and the guy is a great LT when healthy. He has started every game the last 3 seasons. Every. Game. 

He misses some games this year and trade his ass. 

Ludicrous. 

18 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

Yup. Practically every player in the NFL gets hurt at some point. It's part of the game.

All of the above posts are right on.

Cordy is one tough guy.  This is a guy who came back to play football after having his kidney removed.  Football is a tough sport.  Injuries happen. I am not going to question Cordy's toughness after coming back from the kidney problem. Cordy is a very good tackle.  No reason to get rid of him.

On 11/8/2017 at 1:20 PM, MURPHD6 said:

I would love to see you take 1 hit--just 1-- from a 250 pound NFL linebacker rushing at full steam. It bet you'd scream and cry.

For what he's being paid I would undergo those medical experiments from Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

Lower body injuries are caused by weak glutes. So Cordy Glenn is getting paid to due nothing literary because of his lazy butt.

21 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

When people bring this up, I always look to Paul Posluzny. Except for 2014, when he missed half the season, he has missed very little time in his seven years in Jax despite playing a highly injury-prone position (LB). Bills fans thought he was a China doll.

Good example. Posters definition of injury prone is ridiculous at times. Not to mention a lot of guys gutting it out are hurting their team because they cannot perform at nearly the level they are used to playing at.

On 11/11/2017 at 10:42 AM, rant_and_go_returns said:

For what he's being paid I would undergo those medical experiments from Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

Lower body injuries are caused by weak glutes. So Cordy Glenn is getting paid to due nothing literary because of his lazy butt.

There isn't a single left tackle in the NFL with weak glutes, especially when compared to your average non-athlete. He has ankle problems because he weighs in the 350 pound range and shuffles abnormally fast for a man of his size. Dealing with his injury is tricky because he can't just take 300 plus pounds off of his ankle if he wants to walk and move around. Dude is, more likely than not, battling through intense pain every day. Pain that few men could deal with, so to refer to him as being weak is both ignorant and stupid.