Jameis Winston eating a W?

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Jameis is my Fantasy QB. Finally pulling the plug. Brissett or Fitz for the duration? giphy.gif

You have both? 

I'd say Fitz, he'll be slinging the ball for alot of garbage time yards n TDs..

Brisset will be more consistent but Fitz will give more upside

2 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Interesting lmao..

I saw Hard Knocks, I thought he did all the right things in order to be a leader but I never got the impression his teammates really looked at him as a leader.

That clip shows me why , Super strange

Yeah I watched hard knocks too and remember everyone raving about what a great leader he was. 

I thought he was ok, but I seen him doing things that I felt could rub guys the wrong way or turn guys off to him. At least that's how I felt about some of the stuff he did. 

I also felt that he was maybe trying too hard at times and/or being almost overly vocal and pushy. Especially considering that he really hasn't done a whole lot on the NFL field yet.

I always think back back to that quote by Jack Eichel about how you can try to be a leader but "who's going to follow you if you're not performing (on the ice/field)?".

I think that is probably pretty true. I know it was that way when I played sports. I was captain of several different hockey teams I played on, and it sure was a lot easier to get guy to fall into line when I was performing well on the ice... 

3 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

You have both? 

I'd say Fitz, he'll be slinging the ball for alot of garbage time yards n TDs..

Brisset will be more consistent but Fitz will give more upside

Nah I have neither at the moment. Need to claim one, they are the only two available in my league who will be starting. I have no backup right now. I am trying to trade for Tyrod because I stashed some RBs.

1 hour ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

At least he didn't try calling his offense the Titanic in a positive light. 

But it totally seems like something he would say 

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

Yeah I watched hard knocks too and remember everyone raving about what a great leader he was. 

I thought he was ok, but I seen him doing things that I felt could rub guys the wrong way or turn guys off to him. At least that's how I felt about some of the stuff he did. 

I also felt that he was maybe trying too hard at times and/or being almost overly vocal and pushy. Especially considering that he really hasn't done a whole lot on the NFL field yet.

I always think back back to that quote by Jack Eichel about how you can try to be a leader but "who's going to follow you if you're not performing (on the ice/field)?".

I think that is probably pretty true. I know it was that way when I played sports. I was captain of several different hockey teams I played on, and it sure was a lot easier to get guy to fall into line when I was performing well on the ice... 

Good point, I too felt he was trying to hard and guys will see right through that..

Ppl bash Tyrod but he is a respected leader on O, because he walks the walk on and off the field. Winston is not much younger and definitely doesn't demand that same level of respect imo..

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 05/11/2017 at 10:26 PM, TallskiWallski83 said:

After watching hard knocks I seriously have doubts about Winstons "leadership" abilities...the guy is....strange.

This guy is exactly like that drunk Uncle at the 4th of July cookout. Being loud and obnoxious, wanting to fight everyone. Then someone pops him in the mouth and he starts crying.