Tyrod Played Vary Well Last Night

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

HAHA....what you are describing does not even come close to last nights game.....maybe you were watching the Jets game that was coached by Ryan?

Really???

He is NOT on his 3rd OC (that doesn't let him audible)

He is NOT the league leader in longest time to throw and held the ball late a bunch last night

WRs were NOT running open last night

So yea what I am talking about was played out again yesterday like it has almost every game, just this time the Defense Broke instead of creating multiple TOs and even helping Score

Consistent? Say what you want about the guy but has anyone been more consistent than Tyrod Taylor? He is a model of consistency.

No he really isn't...

Watch his road play vs his Home play

MajBobby has been more consistent :)

Love his apologists they are so fun.

This WR group not looking so bad anymore, and not just the addition of KB. Dennison's got a week and a half to find a way to utilize them in such a way that the OL doesn't have to hold up for 3-4 seconds just to get a pass completed. Afraid this one's on him and tt

When did the line hold up for 3-4 seconds? Most of the game the defenders were practically arriving with the snap.

Really???

He is NOT on his 3rd OC (that doesn't let him audible)

He is NOT the league leader in longest time to throw and held the ball late a bunch last night

WRs were NOT running open last night

So yea what I am talking about was played out again yesterday like it has almost every game, just this time the Defense Broke instead of creating multiple TOs and even helping Score

Yes our damn QB....his fault his linemen couldnt stop a nose bleed last night.....his fault our asstute OC runs Tolbert in pivitol situations..his fault our OC clearly didnt adjust his play at all especially when they load 9 in the box and he continues to run the ball which was not effective at all..his fault we get the multitude of penalties especially the 15 yards ones...his fault of the drop balls.....his fault the run defence got gashed last night....his fault he only did get 285 yards in the air + 2 TD's and 1 rushing TD's......see what i did here?? never mind you wont get it....again....carry on please......

Taylor was not the reason we lost last night and his play has been LARGE in recent weeks. But last night most of his production obviously came in garbage time.

Is that even true? I don't have the numbers in front of me, but Taylor threw for over a hundred yards in the first half, for well over a 60% completion rate and +7 yards a throw - and for a touchdown. Aside from accumulating some extra attempts and resulting yardage, how did "garbage time" affect the second half numbers? Maybe a bit of an increase to his completion rate and even smaller tick-up to his ypa - and a touchdown......

Someone posted the First Half number of 115 yards. So "garbage time" might have added about 50 yards to a fairly even production. Hardly "most" I'd say......

Edited by grb

Yes our damn QB....his fault his linemen couldnt stop a nose bleed last night.....his fault our asstute OC runs Tolbert in pivitol situations..his fault our OC clearly didnt adjust his play at all especially when they load 9 in the box and he continues to run the ball which was not effective at all..his fault we get the multitude of penalties especially the 15 yards ones...his fault of the drop balls.....his fault the run defence got gashed last night....his fault he only did get 285 yards in the air + 2 TD's and 1 rushing TD's......see what i did here?? never mind you wont get it....again....carry on please......

Again Sorry you do not understand how a FLAWED QB can hurt the offense as a hole. And how 3 and outs can Hurt Defense.

Even Romo said on perhaps the critical third down of the game "C'mon Tyrod, you have to stand in the pocket and deliver this for a first down." He did exactly that, stood in and threw a first down strike to O'Leary. Just bad luck they didn't touch him - he then gets up and is stripped. That was an awesome pass, over the middle, at the most critical time.

No he really isn't...

Watch his road play vs his Home play

Love his apologists they are so fun.

"Watch his road play vs his home play" ?!?

OK; I'll bite :

New York - Week 1 : The running backs gain 154 yards at 4.47 yards a carry. Taylor throws for 224 yards, runs for 38 yards.
New York - Week 9 : The running backs gain 28 yards at 1.75 yards a carry. Taylor throws for 285 yards, runs for 35 yards.
We apologists are both fun & factual. It's a twofer........
Edited by grb

Even Romo said on perhaps the critical third down of the game "C'mon Tyrod, you have to stand in the pocket and deliver this for a first down." He did exactly that, stood in and threw a first down strike to O'Leary. Just bad luck they didn't touch him - he then gets up and is stripped. That was an awesome pass, over the middle, at the most critical time.

Speaking of Romo anybody catch late in the game during garbage time when he said it's probably a good thing Peterman wasn't playing so there's no QB controversy if he came in and led a few scoring drives?

That's basically what Tyrod did anyway by keeping him in but we definitely risked injury by doing so in the process.

Again Sorry you do not understand how a FLAWED QB can hurt the offense as a hole. And how 3 and outs can Hurt Defense.

QB rating of 109 just before garbage time so yes you have no clue about football and it shows....again....go on your way...thanks...

Everyone who didnt already have an anti-Tyrod agenda is on the same page about this game. I think Tyrod has developed into a more traditional pocket passer this year. He can still improve obviously but its good to see.

Mike Tolbert on the other hand, I think hes done developing. Just a hunch.

I see some real smart tyrod haters who should be applying for coaching jobs. You cant let that level of genius go to waste guys!!

Don't see any haters here, except folks that hate to see this team lose. There was plenty to be embarrassed about no matter what phase of the game you want to talk about. We didn't even punt that well. Taylor was slow getting the ball out, the OL was a sieve, the defense was soft, Dennison didn't make the necessary adjustments, the WRs got fumblitis and the list goes on. There's not enough lipstick at Macys to pretty up this pig.