How rookie Sean McDermott got Bills to 'win and win fast'

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can all agree that hiring Rex was a mistake, but in the long run, it led to McD being our HC. (I don't think he was a candidate when they hired Rex.)

When Rex was fired, a lot of people said that he set the franchise back 5 years. At the time that seemed true, but in retrospect, I'm becoming more convinced that the Bills are in a better position now than they would have been with any of the other coaches who were available back then.

Not only that but I think the Pegulas were specifically looking for the antiryans after the clown show. And the disciplinarian McDermott stood out. He's been terrific. Great leader. We are all buying in.

I think we can all agree that hiring Rex was a mistake, but in the long run, it led to McD being our HC. (I don't think he was a candidate when they hired Rex.)

When Rex was fired, a lot of people said that he set the franchise back 5 years. At the time that seemed true, but in retrospect, I'm becoming more convinced that the Bills are in a better position now than they would have been with any of the other coaches who were available back then.

If we didn't get Rex we would have had Hue Jackson. I realize the team he is on but he doesn't look to good over there. QB carousel every week.

There is one constant in this league(NFL)

Win. And all is good.

I believe McDerma has changed the culture amazingly better in less mistakes penalties etc etc.......but

If Rex would have been 11-5 and 11-5 he would also be our savior too.

in a filthy dirty way though.

This feels healthy and clean

Dbo3UKv.jpg

thats over the top.

But, you get bonus points.