Trap Game?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest concern with this game is the Bills (specifically the offense) have not been good on the road so far this year other than the Atlanta game which some will argue they could have/should have lost if not for the WR injuries to the Falcons.

I think the key will be the 1st quarter and if the Bills can figure out how to score some early points and avoid another slow start. Don't let this Jets team get momentum and build a lead like they did against the Pats and Dolphins in recent weeks because unlike those teams we obviously aren't equipped to mount comebacks when trailing by 2+ scores.

The Dolphins are equipped to come from behind?

Do your #s include the KC Chiefs on the road stomping the :censored: out of NE opening night?

or did that somehow slip your mind?

Yes but that wasn't a division matchup if that's what your implying.

But Chiefs are one of the teams that have gone 5-3 in road TNF matchups so far this season.

Edited by SaviorPeterman

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but right now 78% of the money is on the Bills. That is NOT a good sign. Onlu other time this year the Bills were so heavily bet was in Cinci

yep, quoting my self! Good news is some late money coming in on the Jets, down to 68% on Bills. And yes, that is a good sign

.....I'm thinking (and obviously hoping) that McD's weekly prep of this club, unified as "team", has all but eliminated the word "trap" from OBD vocabulary.......stay tuned..........D&C's Sal M interviewed him last week and asked about being 5-2......and McD dryly ala BB said, "5-2 doesn't win trophies".....'nuff said................

I haven't read any of this thread but how many times has, "there's no such thing as a trap game" been uttered? Given that the thread is on it's 4th page I'm going to go with more than once per page: 5.