Is there any way to stream the game audio?

Romie

So tomorrow night I'll be out of town on the road. Unfortunately, Yahoo decided to make this one of the few games they don't want to broadcast. How unlucky. Does anyone have an idea how to stream audio of the game? Go Bills!

So tomorrow night I'll be out of town on the road. Unfortunately, Yahoo decided to make this one of the few games they don't want to broadcast. How unlucky. Does anyone have an idea how to stream audio of the game? Go Bills!

WGR has the call.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

If you go to WGR on a laptop that will allow you to pick up the stream. Won't work with mobile devices. If you purchase nfl game pass you will also have access to audio.

I think the tune-in radio app has all the games. If you need some type of subscription for it (I'm not sure), start an account on Fan Duel and you should be able to get it there.

Yeah, I've used tune-in radio on the boat and it works well. Subscription needed, but free trials are available that you can cancel afterwards.

Yeah, the Thursday games have all been available on Amazon Firesticks... until this week. Of course the only game they arent carrying is the Bills. :wallbash:

WGR has the call.

Not if you are outside the Buffalo area. They dont stream them on their app or TuneIn. :thumbdown:

Yeah, the Thursday games have all been available on Amazon Firesticks... until this week. Of course the only game they arent carrying is the Bills. :wallbash:

Not if you are outside the Buffalo area. They dont stream them on their app or TuneIn. :thumbdown:

Yes they do.

Not on mobile however.

In Rochester, NY I can get the game on the radio, but not video. Does the cable NFL Network broadcast it locally?

What pisses me off the most is that Rochester was IN the "local" broadcast area when they blacked out HOME games when tickets were not sold out.

Now the NFL says only WIVB in Buffalo is in the local HOME games zone and it is televised.

Rochester is no longer local.

All about the :censored: money!

Way to expand the Bills home team football fan base you A**holes!