Josh Gordon Conditionally Reinstated by the NFL - Designated as an ERFA

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

I knew the Bills should’ve traded for him when they had the chance. 

When Gordon was blowing up and then that 2014 draft class came out it looked like there was going to be no end to the WR talent pipeline.............it has since dried up.

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

I knew the Bills should’ve traded for him when they had the chance. 

He’s a special talent. He led the league in receiving with Weeden, Campbell and Hoyer with no other weapons!! He misses like 2 years and has almost 100 yards in his first game back. If he could ever get it together he could be anything.

44 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

When Gordon was blowing up and then that 2014 draft class came out it looked like there was going to be no end to the WR talent pipeline.............it has since dried up.

I'm talking about earlier last season.

32 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He’s a special talent. He led the league in receiving with Weeden, Campbell and Hoyer with no other weapons!! He misses like 2 years and has almost 100 yards in his first game back. If he could ever get it together he could be anything.

Yup.  Would have easily been worth tossing a 5th rounder at the Browns for him. 

On 12/1/2017 at 8:32 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

My fiancé is a recovering alcoholic (7 months sober today). After watching her battle addiction I have a new level of respect for those that can overcome it. It’s not easy. I will be cheering for Gordon to succeed and grow from it like Cris Carter did. He has an opportunity to turn a negative into a positive. 

Very often people who have gone through and continue to go through such life challenges have an empathy and compassion toward others who others look askance to. And those same people who have been subjected to troubled times and have risen above it have an inner strength and toughness grounded through hard life experiences. Too often people harshly judge others without consideration that they could have just as easily been on the receiving side of the judgments. 

3 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Very often people who have gone through and continue to go through such life challenges have an empathy and compassion toward others who others look askance to. And those same people who have been subjected to troubled times and have risen above it have an inner strength and toughness grounded through hard life experiences. Too often people harshly judge others without consideration that they could have just as easily been on the receiving side of the judgments. 

side note: Tough game going on at Niagara 

• Like (+1) 1