MNF: Chiefs vs. Broncos

Jauronimo

Chiefs are fake as usual. It’s the Steelers super bowl to lose imo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't think the Chiefs are for real?

Not to say they should be super bowl favourites, but I easily think they are the 3rd best team in the AFC and should get at least to the divisional round

Broncos have spotted he chiefs 14 points so far. As I type this smith fumbles. I think we beat chiefs. Shady will run wild against them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy Reid is in danger of blowing it by being a huge douchebag. Last year: the Dontari Poe "run up the score" passing TD. This year: the stupid gadget play with Tyreek Hill throwing it (INT) in the red zone, then playing for a TD with one minute left. Andy: THESE BRONCOS CANNOT SCORE! They just got shutout by the Chargers. They have 3 pts in the first half today. Just take the points and the victory.

LOL. K.

Anyway, i think its a fair comparison. Alex is simply a more finished product at this point in his career. More comfortable and sure of his abilities. Hes also been paired with Andy for 4? Seasons now? Or maybe this is his 5th now and having his best season at 33.

OK. I'll grant you that. But may I also point out the people who said Jerry Hughes = Justin Houston? Did Jerry Hughes ever completely destroy an opposing team's offense the way Houston does?

Broncos have spotted he chiefs 14 points so far. As I type this smith fumbles. I think we beat chiefs. Shady will run wild against them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are up 17-3 at half and have a 5-2 record overall. And basically get 10-12 wins every year.

I think they are a very solid team, especially the way Alex Smith is playing this year

KC has been awesome relative to the 2017 NFL. They are one of the best teams in the league. I just cant imagine this KC team being among the best in past seasons, before the league became mired in mediocrity.

I think you're having a nostalgia attack. KC has scored 27 or more 5 times this year. Their QB is playing lights out and making big plays, 6th in passing yards on 21st in attempts. An outrageous 8.7 YPA. 120.5 passer rating. Zero INT's and 15 TD's.

8.7 YPA would've been second best in the NFL last year. Tied for first in 2015. First in 2014.

Edited by jmc12290

I'm disappointed in Trevor Siemien, seems like he has really regressed after a promising start to his career. All the next gen stats and key metrics pointed to him being the next big star in this league too. Perhaps he was a better fit in Dennison's offense after all.

Would you trade Peterman to the Broncos for two first rounds draft picks?

Vance Joseph: I couldn't understand why Elway was so enamored of him. What precisely did he do to become a highly sought after head coaching candidate?

Nothing. Made no sense to me.

He was the D coordinator of the Dolphins last year and I am pretty sure they had a bottom 5 defence.

I really didn't understand the hire