We're 5-2 with....

Awwufelloff

6 picks in the top 3 rounds of next years draft. Even if for some reason this season crumbles, I have full faith in Sean McDermott being our coach of the future. I rarely question a decision or move he makes. I love his enthusiasm, his ability to cut dead weight, and his transformation of this defense. It really is astonishing! I expected to get 5 wins total this year, we already have that. Next year we can grab our project QB in the first round and get some get some additional weapons on offense. I can't wait to see what the next few seasons bring.

Edited by Awwufelloff

6 picks in the top 3 rounds of next years draft. Even if for some reason this season crumbles, I have full faith in Sean McDermott being our coach of the future. I rarely question a decision or move he makes. I love his enthusiasm, his ability to cut dead weight, and his transformation of this defense. It really is astonishing! I expected to get 5 wins total this year, we already have that. Next year we can grab our project QB in the first round and get some get some additional weapons on offense. I can't wait to see what the next few seasons bring.

How could you have faith if the season crumbles? I'll be pissed if they fall apart.

How could you have faith if the season crumbles? I'll be pissed if they fall apart.

Say that McCoy or Taylor get injured, do you really see this team winning another 5 games with Peterman at QB or Tolbert, Banyard and Jones sharing carries? I don't. That would be one way the season could crumble and you could still have faith in the direction of the franchise.

The future does look bright right now, I find myself looking around the league at other teams with 4 or 5 wins and it annoys me we seem to have worked so hard for ours.

This Jets game is a classic Bills letdown opportunity, be very interesting to see how that goes down.

Say that McCoy or Taylor get injured, do you really see this team winning another 5 games with Peterman at QB or Tolbert, Banyard and Jones sharing carries? I don't. That would be one way the season could crumble and you could still have faith in the direction of the franchise.

That's fair. I wasn't thinking about injuries. I thought he meant just playing poorly.

The future does look bright right now, I find myself looking around the league at other teams with 4 or 5 wins and it annoys me we seem to have worked so hard for ours.

This Jets game is a classic Bills letdown opportunity, be very interesting to see how that goes down.

Why? They're playing well and for 1st place. I'm guessing they'll be fired up

i look at it and can't believe that they should be undefeated right now as the Panthers game could have easily been a win if not for a dropped ball, and they lucked out catching the Bungles on a bad week (most teams look real good once they fire a coach or coordinator). To think, this game coming up looked to many in the media and around here as being the dumpster bowl between 2 teams who will be trying to lose the game to each other. Almost as bad as a Browns vs Browns game. Now we can say it could have playoff implications and could put one team tied with the Pats for the division

If Tyrod continues to play at a high level, I don't think they will draft a QB and if they do not in the first round. I have been in that boat from day 1 this year but Tyrod has me feeling confident in his abilities moving forward. Give him some more weapons and better protection...who knows?

If Tyrod continues to play at a high level, I don't think they will draft a QB and if they do not in the first round. I have been in that boat from day 1 this year but Tyrod has me feeling confident in his abilities moving forward. Give him some more weapons and better protection...who knows?

I think they might still draft a QB, they just might not use both First round picks to do it.

It would suck and be frustrating.

But the culture and team they are building is what is important. I'm not even sure they imagined this start themselves. The upcoming picks and cap space will allow them to build some legitimate depth.

Well we were sure our no-name secondary was toast at the start of the season. How did that pan out?

Coaching matters in football, maybe more than any other sport, because it's a true team sport. A group of middling players working as a fine tuned machine can beat a team of individual studs.

i look at it and can't believe that they should be undefeated right now as the Panthers game could have easily been a win if not for a dropped ball, and they lucked out catching the Bungles on a bad week (most teams look real good once they fire a coach or coordinator). To think, this game coming up looked to many in the media and around here as being the dumpster bowl between 2 teams who will be trying to lose the game to each other. Almost as bad as a Browns vs Browns game. Now we can say it could have playoff implications and could put one team tied with the Pats for the division

Easily could have lost to Atl too though.