[Misleading Title]Bills trying to acquire rights to Calvin Johnson?

Calvin Johnson was a class act and good guy, never bitched about being stuck in Detroit, didnt B word enough about that obscene CalvinJohnson rule.....I dont understand why people cant respect his decision to retire.

He was tired of losing

Two unnamed teams are specified in the article. I get that the OP put a question mark in the title, but whether or not Buffalo is one of the teams, I don't really expect that Johnson is going to change his mind about retirement. Call me when ther is real news.

Calvin Johnson was a class act and good guy, never bitched about being stuck in Detroit, didnt B word enough about that obscene CalvinJohnson rule.....I dont understand why people cant respect his decision to retire.

because he is awesome, and we want more Megatron!!!!!

As good as this team has been so far I doubt Calvin Johnson is going to come out of retirement to play with Tyrod Taylor in Buffalo. That's not shitting on this team, but rather acknowledging that the player in questions preference is more likely to want to play with a QB that throws the ball more and a team that has at least one other really good WR on the roster.

I see the Eagles as being a team to try and take a chance on him. They have Jeffery, Ertz, and some other decent WR's but could use a top tier WR to make the offense elite. Wentz is a young QB coming into his stride and they don't run the ball and play conservative as much. They also sit at 7-1 in command of their division.

I would love for the Bills to try and make this happen but for what Calvin Johnson wants at this stage of his career Buffalo might not be a great fit. I could see the Bills making a move for a WR but not this one.