Craziness

Irv

For the record: Pegula has very much played an active hand in sports-related decisions with the Sabres and Bills.

However, I do not think he has dictated any of these recent moves with the Bills.

I think they are totally coming from GM/HC and Pegula is simply signing off on their decisions.

I think Pegula is very slowly learning, and transitioning from a rather bad owner to something better.

The Bills have not had this much positive energy moving forward in a long time.

Do people not realize that we were losing with all those players? Our team looks completely different and is winning games without them. I think McD and Beane deserve the benefit of the doubt.

We had the exact same record last year (4-2) with all those players.

Let's see if we keep winning or crater like we did last year and years before that when we started 3-2.

House cleanings lead to 4-2 I guess. Clean on!! Hell, trade everyone!

We were 4-2 last year too before the house cleaning. Edited by reddogblitz

Does he know about them? Yes

Does he approve them? Probably

Does he dictate/generate them? Highly Doubtful

This team hasn't won $h!t in 17 £u|<ing years. Trade everyone as long as they win somewhere Down the road.

I don't care if a player saved 45 Seniors from a burning Nursing Home or 20 kids from a Day Care, if he can't make a tackle or catch a pass, cut/trade his a$$!

Does he know about them? Yes

Does he approve them? Probably

Does he dictate/generate them? Highly Doubtful

This team hasn't won **** in 17 £u|<ing years. Trade everyone as long as they win somewhere Down the road.

I don't care if a player saved 45 Seniors from a burning Nursing Home or 20 kids from a Day Care, if he can't make a tackle or catch a pass, cut/trade his a$$!

but what if he's not a defensive player or wr?

1) Most important is they had chemistry and are actually WORKING TOGETHER. When was the last time we didn't have an over the Hill (Marv Levy, Gailey and Buddy Nix), unqualified (Wilson-Brandon), lazy and not comitted for the long haul (Rex, Mularkey, Marrone) or someone hard to work with (Whaley, Marrone, Gregg Williams).

2) They actually have a plan and thus far, have the discipline to stick to it despite all the whining from fans (oh my God Sammy is gone ohwoe is me). Dareus HAD to go, it is a miracle they got out from most of that contract. This is a sign for all Bills and future Bills, this is serious about disicpline, and "trust the process".

3) I applaud every move they have made, (this Dareus move is a master stroke) except for Tolbert over Williams and extended Wood...Ducasse & keeping Mills I am possibly change my stance.

4) Both GM and HC were Prgual's picks, now slighglty seasoned owners in the NFL, no inherited HC or GM anymoer These are both THEIR picks, I think they realize they cant be the Cleveland Browns and change every two years. This is their team and I think they let them rub things the way they see fit.

.....nicely done......thanks for the input bud..................

.....nicely done......thanks for the input bud..................

Thanks,

I really am all in on this GM-HC, three years from now is when we can really judge them. 4-2 i think is a bit of a fluke, borderline miracle but it sure is a nice surprise.

Except that we didn't run him out of town. He begged to get out.

You are correct, no one ran him out of town unless you want to blame the Hamburg police. What ML missed something like 12 OTAs, when he did show up he was 10-20 lbs overweight and slow. He wanted nothing to do with WNY.

Thanks,

I really am all in on this GM-HC, three years from now is when we can really judge them. 4-2 i think is a bit of a fluke, borderline miracle but it sure is a nice surprise.

You are correct, no one ran him out of town unless you want to blame the Hamburg police. What ML missed something like 12 OTAs, when he did show up he was 10-20 lbs overweight and slow. He wanted nothing to do with WNY.

It was also reported that he asked Nix to be traded. It was also reported that during a game against GB he went up to Rodgers and another player asking them to tell the GM to come get him. Lynch didn't want to be here. He hated playing for Buffalo and hated being in Buffalo. I still love Lynch, but we didn't run him out of town.

I would venture a guess that he weighs his opinion, but overall has little to no say in roster moves. That's how it should be: let the players play, the coaches coach, the managers manage, and the owners own.

Terry does not have football smarts and he knows it. That is why he wanted Polian or Coughlin as "Czar". He hired Beane and McD becauss he believes in their plan, and will likely give them the lattitude they need to enact said plan. Early returns are promising.