Clinton Campaign paid for Bogus Trump Dossier

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.59f849bde7a3

Why do you care? Because the FBI used this document as "proof" of the entire Russia Collusion story. It's been completely debunked. The FBI pulled out of funding/using the dossier...only after it became clear that it was created by a smear company: Fusion GPS.

So, the FBI, supposedly the world's finest investigative outfit...was duped into not only believing in, but paying for, a fraud. In fact, it is now, by definition complicit in the furtherance of that fraud, as well as a cover-up.

Sure, this abortion began with a Republican donor(with ties to John McCain). But, once it became clear Trump was going to win the primary, the Clinton campaign, and the FBI funded this nonsense, and we've been hearing "Russia! Russia! Russia!" ever since.

Total fraud. The entire story is based on a contrivance. Now, who do we see about getting our $ back, and our time wasted? Answer: Drain. The. Swamp. FBI heads must roll over this. Comey deserves at least a fine, if not jail time, because this all leads back to him: he briefed both Obama and Trump on this? Yeah, to cover his own ass, once Trump won.

This entire thing qualifies as a RICO case. Clinton, Comey, Lorretta Lynch, and the senior managers at Justice/the FBI conspired to defraud the American people, and steal an election. When that didn't work, they persisted in defamation and libel.

It's far past time to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the entire DNC, Clinton Campaign, and FBI, and simply fire every Obama-appointed US Attorney. The current special prosecutor's(Mueller) entire case just fell apart, and it's time for him to resign.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Trump Dossier is the Rosetta Stone of the campaign collusion hysteria.

This is real news, but it seems to me to reflect the world of fake news we have been living in since election day.

Maybe the left better not wait til the election anniversary to start their screaming..................... :lol:

So, this dossier was started by somebody on the Republican side and then the DNC picked up the tab after Trump got the Republican nominee. Is it illegal for someone to hire an outside consultant to do opposition research on their opponent?

When Dems lose they whine about every campaign tactic taken by the GOP, all of the tactics totally fair game and used by the hypocritical Dems.

This isnt new, we heard about the GOP muckraking efforts that werent released, but picked up by the Dems many months ago....

Ha ha, did Clinton pay Manafort to be Putin's B word?

Did Clinton change the GOP platform to a pro Putin love love?

No, no she didn't

Me don't like. Me change subject. Seriously, if you dont like the topic post in one of your 100+ threads. I mean, feel free to derail your own derangement.

I guess this was already reported by CNN on January 10th before Trump's inauguration. The clarification today is that it was directly funded by the DNC.

The raw memos on which the synopsis is based were prepared by the former MI6 agent, who was posted in Russia in the 1990s and now runs a private intelligence gathering firm. His investigations related to Mr. Trump were initially funded by groups and donors supporting Republican opponents of Mr. Trump during the GOP primaries, multiple sources confirmed to CNN. Those sources also said that once Mr. Trump became the nominee, further investigation was funded by groups and donors supporting Hillary Clinton.

http://http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

Edited by Doc Brown

I guess this was already reported by CNN on January 10th before Trump's inauguration. The clarification today is that it was directly funded by the DNC.

The raw memos on which the synopsis is based were prepared by the former MI6 agent, who was posted in Russia in the 1990s and now runs a private intelligence gathering firm. His investigations related to Mr. Trump were initially funded by groups and donors supporting Republican opponents of Mr. Trump during the GOP primaries, multiple sources confirmed to CNN. Those sources also said that once Mr. Trump became the nominee, further investigation was funded by groups and donors supporting Hillary Clinton.

http://http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

Out: This dossier proves Russian collusion & here are the highlights

In: Why is paid opposition research such a big deal?

It was reported in a lot of outlets for months, but ignored/buried in most main stream outlets.

It was also reported, much earlier, that a lot of the salacious material in the dossier was sourced to 4-Chan. Steele included a LARP without fact checking because he was lining his pockets more than doing honest research. I don't know if that element is true or not, I imagine we will find out, but it sourced (with archive images) back there in October 16 if I remember right.

It was reported in a lot of outlets for months, but ignored/buried in most main stream outlets.

It was also reported, much earlier, that a lot of the salacious material in the dossier was sourced to 4-Chan. Steele included a LARP without fact checking because he was lining his pockets more than doing honest research. I don't know if that element is true or not, I imagine we will find out, but it sourced (with archive images) back there in October 16 if I remember right.

Interesting. Has the dossier been proven false and if so can charges be brought against Steele and/or Fusion GPS for providing bogus information?

This was reported by regular media constantly, I wouldnt have heard it otherwise.

The Dems lie so much that even normal actions are subject to lying and denial as a reflex. They probably add or deduct 97 minutes for no reason when someone asks what the time is.

Interesting. Has the dossier been proven false and if so can charges be brought against Steele and/or Fusion GPS for providing bogus information?

My understanding is that parts of the dossier are very real (apparently/allegedly), it's just unfortunately the more routine/benign elements. The more salacious elements (pissgate) are apparently/allegedly completely fabricated - its source (allegedly) was a 4-Chan LARP which was picked up by an alt-news site which was then plucked by Steele and put into the document without verifying.

The only evidence I ever saw that would prove this were archived web-images of the 4-Chan Larp which matched the language in the dossier and the alt-news story which pre-dated Steele's dating of the dossier. Both of those links are now dead - or at least beyond my internet-fu. I personally don't consider that strong evidence. So while I can't say that's true, I can say that investigators have not been able to confirm any of the salacious stuff that was also included in that 4-Chan LARP. More to the point, the fact that these elements were unverified yet released is more wood for the fire of this being a coordinated disinfo campaign waged by elements within the USIC against the incoming Trump administration.

But in terms of the salacious material itself, my guess is Steele included it because he was doing a half assed job for a paycheck and there's no fire beneath that particular smoke.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.59f849bde7a3

Why do you care? Because the FBI used this document as "proof" of the entire Russia Collusion story. It's been completely debunked. The FBI pulled out of funding/using the dossier...only after it became clear that it was created by a smear company: Fusion GPS.

So, the FBI, supposedly the world's finest investigative outfit...was duped into not only believing in, but paying for, a fraud. In fact, it is now, by definition complicit in the furtherance of that fraud, as well as a cover-up.

Sure, this abortion began with a Republican donor(with ties to John McCain). But, once it became clear Trump was going to win the primary, the Clinton campaign, and the FBI funded this nonsense, and we've been hearing "Russia! Russia! Russia!" ever since.

Total fraud. The entire story is based on a contrivance. Now, who do we see about getting our $ back, and our time wasted? Answer: Drain. The. Swamp. FBI heads must roll over this. Comey deserves at least a fine, if not jail time, because this all leads back to him: he briefed both Obama and Trump on this? Yeah, to cover his own ass, once Trump won.

This entire thing qualifies as a RICO case. Clinton, Comey, Lorretta Lynch, and the senior managers at Justice/the FBI conspired to defraud the American people, and steal an election. When that didn't work, they persisted in defamation and libel.

It's far past time to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the entire DNC, Clinton Campaign, and FBI, and simply fire every Obama-appointed US Attorney. The current special prosecutor's(Mueller) entire case just fell apart, and it's time for him to resign.

Now who sounds hysterical? :lol: