Voice of the Fan - TBD and Buff News

So big thanks to Scott, and Josh Barnett, the Buffalo News started a new feature for the Bills Blitz called "Voice of the Fan." I was asked to write a column about the game specifically from the fan's perspective. I think it will come out on Tuesdays and hopefully last for awhile. And twobillsdrive gets a little mention at the bottom.

So all you cheapskates, shell out the $2.99 and give it a read. If you feel compelled, write a comment or let Josh know you think that his idea was brilliant. Ha.

If anyone has ideas for what you would like to see in the column, tell me here.

The site changes quite often as to the placement of the articles. It just came out so it is easy to find right near the top. Otherwise it's in the Commentary and Fandom sections.

Pony up! ;)

http://buffalonews.com/section/sports/bills/

This $2.99 a month paywall for Buffalo News online articles will not last. If it does it will be the end of the Buffalo News. Nobody, & I mean nobody under the age of 40 pays a monthly paywall. I understand the News needs to find ways to make $$$, but this won't be successful.

So big thanks to Scott, and Josh Barnett, the Buffalo News started a new feature for the Bills Blitz called "Voice of the Fan." I was asked to write a column about the game specifically from the fan's perspective. I think it will come out on Tuesdays and hopefully last for awhile. And twobillsdrive gets a little mention at the bottom.

So all you cheapskates, shell out the $2.99 and give it a read. If you feel compelled, write a comment or let Josh know you think that his idea was brilliant. Ha.

The site changes quite often as to the placement of the articles. It just came out so it is easy to find right near the top. Otherwise it's in the Commentary and Fandom sections.

Pony up! ;)

Well, hell. I was going to get a subscription, but if it's going to support your work...

• Haha (+1) 1

Just read your debut article. Bravo, very well done.

I especially liked the line about fans taking information "...right out of our posteriors. We are all proud alumni of MSU (Making Stuff Up)."

TSW is certainly good training ground for that...

Pony up! ;)

:beer:

Good stuff! Great read.

Thank you to Kelly and Scott for helping us get this off the ground. We look forward to the weekly contributions.

With the Voice of the Fan and the View from Vegas that we debuted last week on Bills betting trends, we have added two features directly derived from my requests for suggestions on this board. So thank you all for that. And happy to hear more ideas.

The conversation about subscription models is ongoing here and elsewhere and the decision is up to you. But I will say that I am constantly talking with my staff about how to make our coverage better and different. I want to engage with Bills fans and learn what they want to read about.

So I make the same offer that I made to you before: Drop me a line at jbarnett@buffnews.com. I read everything I get. Or post something here or on the other threads that I have started.

Early on, someone here accused me of post and ghost. I hope by now you know that's not the case.

Thanks, Josh