Tyrod throws for 300+ today

McBean

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He caught one on the sideline, but then dropped it. You might be thinking of that one?

2-8-BUF 32 (2:01) (Shotgun) 5-T.Taylor pass short left to 11-Z.Jones to BUF 40 for 8 yards (21-J.Evans; 36-R.McClain). Caught in flat at BUF 39.

1-10-TB 16 (3:04) 5-T.Taylor pass short left to 11-Z.Jones to TB 7 for 9 yards (29-R.Smith, 58-K.Alexander). Caught at TB 10, slanting to middle.

I knew my memory didn't go to ****.

Yup, two for Zay today. Give the guy until the second half before you give up on 'em eh? Perhaps he will fail in NFL because he can't get separation, but he won't fail because he has bad hands. He has proven that is not the case, just been lacking in the confidence department and letting the yips get in his head. That we have gotten less than zero from him so far is a reason for excitement. Him, Dawkins, Tre, Milano - what a draft, and they will all be better in November and December if healthy. Something to look forward to.

If I recal the announcers correctly - 20 passes the first half 12 or 13 the second half.

Not that there are right. They kept repeating a Alternate Truth throughout the game. Buffalo has been good not getting penalties. While true for yesterday their avg flags per game had been 6.3ish per game and last season it was 6.9ish.