Just in Case Fitzpatrick Plays This Week

Bob Lamb

A couple of snippets from the BN

He became the 4th QB to throw TD's for 7 different NFL teams

(Testeverde, Chris Chandler and Gus Frerotte)

His TD pass last week to TE Cameron Bate was an NFL first to for Harvard alums

IN 5 games vs. the Bills his stats average 20/34 245 1.6 TD 1.4 Int

Looking at his career stats - the conversation also brought up another long forgotten ex-Bill QB

Todd Collins Seasons G/GMS % TD INT Sacks

Others 9 22/4 54.7 6 5 11

Bills 3 28/17 53.3 16 19 56 .50 gm

R Fitzpatrick Others 9 74/60 59.8 89 71 128

Bills 4 55/53 59.8 80 64 107 .51 gm

Mea Culpa - I once paid $4 for Todd Collin's autograph

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of snippets from the BN

He became the 4th QB to throw TD's for 7 different NFL teams

(Testeverde, Chris Chandler and Gus Frerotte)

His TD pass last week to TE Cameron Bate was an NFL first to for Harvard alums

IN 5 games vs. the Bills his stats average 20/34 245 1.6 TD 1.4 Int

Looking at his career stats - the conversation also brought up another long forgotten ex-Bill QB

Todd Collins Seasons G/GMS % TD INT Sacks

Others 9 22/4 54.7 6 5 11

Bills 3 28/17 53.3 16 19 56 .50 gm

R Fitzpatrick Others 9 74/60 59.8 89 71 128

Bills 4 55/53 59.8 80 64 107 .51 gm

Mea Culpa - I once paid $4 for Todd Collin's autograph

I thought he threw for 300 yds in the Jets game last year alone. Then add the Houston game and the Titans game...I think that number is low.

Regardless who starts we should win and get a few turnovers, but I think Fitz may give this team the spark it needs and would rather face Winston. TB isn't a good team right now, and I don't see that changing with Winston at the helm, especially if he's banged up.

Regardless who starts we should win and get a few turnovers, but I think Fitz may give this team the spark it needs and would rather face Winston. TB isn't a good team right now, and I don't see that changing with Winston at the helm, especially if he's banged up.

I agree. Ideally i would like to face a sub-par Winston. One never knows when Fitz shows up, he can light it up or throw 5 ints. I also think Fitz starts out strong in a season his arm wears down, just like the year of Fitzmagic, started out the season real strong and quickly faded.

I agree. Ideally i would like to face a sub-par Winston. One never knows when Fitz shows up, he can light it up or throw 5 ints. I also think Fitz starts out strong in a season his arm wears down, just like the year of Fitzmagic, started out the season real strong and quickly faded.

Two bad picks and garbage time production with the game out of hand. Same guy.

every time I watch him play he isn't that bad, but that's only against the BIlls that I have seen him play

Didn't the Jets killed us Thursday Night Football a few years ago? Or am I thinking of another game against Fitz?

Last year the Jets (Fitz) killed us on Thursday Night Football

He was 24 of 34 for 374 yards 1 TD one Sack winning 37 - 31

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Didn't the Jets killed us Thursday Night Football a few years ago? Or am I thinking of another game against Fitz?

it's this endless reel of him lobbing up a 30 yard pass that travels 50 yards in the air and lands perfectly in the well-covered WR's hands at the worst moment for the Bills.

it's this endless reel of him lobbing up a 30 yard pass that travels 50 yards in the air and lands perfectly in the well-covered WR's hands at the worst moment for the Bills.

it was amazing. he was literally just chucking balls into the air, and it was all working. that was a tough one to watch. i don't know if it's worse than the bills getting beat up by the jets in the home opener in 2012, but it was bad.

it was amazing. he was literally just chucking balls into the air, and it was all working. that was a tough one to watch. i don't know if it's worse than the bills getting beat up by the jets in the home opener in 2012, but it was bad.

How did Fitz perform against a beat up Bills' team (with nothing to play for) in the 2015 finale with the playoffs on the line for the NYJ? Giant choking sound! Same guy!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

seemed like the best game of his career ....

How did Fitz perform against a beat up Bills' team (with nothing to play) for in the 2015 finale with the playoffs on the line for the NYJ? Giant choking sound! Same guy!

Yes it was..

We just don't know which Fitz we will face if we face him at all.