Sentrel Henderson

AtlBills

Which of these doesn't belong?

Mills should be working at General Mills, not anywhere near a football field. When him and Ducasse are in the game it is by far the worst right side of a line in the NFL. Castillo needs to be fired. The decline on the OL sticks out like a sore thumb along with the WR's. They let go 2 good coaches for 2 bad coaches. Makes sense

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mills should be working at General Mills, not anywhere near a football field. When him and Ducasse are in the game it is by far the worst right side of a line in the NFL. Castillo needs to be fired. The decline on the OL sticks out like a sore thumb along with the WR's. They let go 2 good coaches for 2 bad coaches. Makes sense

It's really hard to figure out the logic on the Oline. Maybe with Glenn healthy and Henderson back, we will see some significant changes. Glenn would be a huge upgrade- obviously.

why would you feel bad for Mabin? he almost single handedly lost that game for us, it was bad

Because I think he has good potential. Yes, he had a bad game against the Bengals, but there is plenty of blame to go around for that loss.

With the new monoclonal antibody drugs like Remicade , Chrohns and UC patients can lead a normal life. Whole new world for these people now and this is just the beginning.

It doesn't work for everyone, not to mention the side effects are absolutely brutal. Remicade is heavy duty.

McDermott is anti-pot. That's definitely part of the process.

Even for "medical reasons"?

He is so anti-pot he will suspend a player for taking a big pot at poker night. I like him :D

I see the resident TSW experts nailed this one. :lol:

They all have been asked to take work with Browns, they could not get worse right?

It doesn't work for everyone, not to mention the side effects are absolutely brutal. Remicade is heavy duty.

Gastroenterologist here. Remicade side effects are pretty minimal in day to day life. Bigger risk are big picture things like infections, lymphoma, etc.

As he presented with penetrating disease/needed surgery, he's probably on both Imuran and Remicade.

Edited by PirateHookerMD

Gastroenterologist here. Remicade side effects are pretty minimal in day to day life. Bigger risk are big picture things like infections, lymphoma, etc.

As he presented with penetrating disease/needed surgery, he's probably on both Imuran and Remicade.

Thank you for chiming in, Doc.

My sister has Crohn's disease and has been battling it for over 20 years. Last year, she finally decided to have everything removed and go with to colostomy bag; she's been so much better since.

I may have been mistaken about Remicade. I know my sister went through a series of treatments that were akin to chemotherapy; I'm not sure what it was. But those side effects were brutal for her.

I will say that she was already in very, very rough shape (near death more than once), so that may have had something to do with how the treatments made her feel.

Thank you for chiming in, Doc.

My sister has Crohn's disease and has been battling it for over 20 years. Last year, she finally decided to have everything removed and go with to colostomy bag; she's been so much better since.

I may have been mistaken about Remicade. I know my sister went through a series of treatments that were akin to chemotherapy; I'm not sure what it was. But those side effects were brutal for her.

I will say that she was already in very, very rough shape (near death more than once), so that may have had something to do with how the treatments made her feel.

Im sorry to hear that gug