MNF: Vikings @ Bears

/dev/null

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How unnecessary was that split screen?

Well the refs ruined this game. They were the most influential people on the field with several questionable calls. Good job.

Everytime you have an entertaining game, the refs step in to ruin it. I continue to watch, but I can't stand what this league has become.

The refs sucked. Tru looked decent for a rookie making his debut on MNF. He will get better and he is surely a better option than Glennon.

He looked really good for his debut. Moves well, accurate on the move, seems heady at the LOS, he has zero weapons outside to work with and just played one of the better defenses in the NFL.

Big mistake at the end but that's the growing pains of a rook.

I am beginning to notice how critical you are of QBs that are not Tyrod. Seems ironic. Maybe it is intentional.

I mean I credited him early in the game for nice accurate throws. Then it all fell apart. You know who's surprised me this year so far, Case Keenum.

I'm caught defending Tyrod a lot not because I think he's great but because some people make him out to be the biggest problem on the offense when he clearly isn't. Trubisky wasn't good tonight but he also wasn't the biggest problem on their offense. The more football I watch the more convinced I am that 90% of QBs in the league couldn't do crap with the Bills offense as it is right now. Tyrod is right in the middle 10 and it's hard to find QBs that even exist in that range. I'll keep beating the drum that selling the farm for a QB next year would be a big mistake.

I mean I credited him early in the game for nice accurate throws. Then it all fell apart. You know who's surprised me this year so far, Case Keenum.

I'm caught defending Tyrod a lot not because I think he's great but because some people make him out to be the biggest problem on the offense when he clearly isn't. Trubisky wasn't good tonight but he also wasn't the biggest problem on their offense. The more football I watch the more convinced I am that 90% of QBs in the league couldn't do crap with the Bills offense as it is right now. Tyrod is right in the middle 10 and it's hard to find QBs that even exist in that range. I'll keep beating the drum that selling the farm for a QB next year would be a big mistake.

He wasn't good? :lol: Credibility = on the low end. A rookie making his first start on MNF? Accurate on the move, had at least 5 passes dropped, pocket breaking down a lot, and pretty accurate in general.

He wasn't good? :lol: Credibility = on the low end. A rookie making his first start on MNF? Accurate on the move, had at least 5 passes dropped, pocket breaking down a lot, and pretty accurate in general.

5 balls dropped? This is why I end up doing this in all the prime time game threads. It's like when Bills fans watch other jerseys their eyes see completely different games. He threw 25 passes. You think 20% of his passes were dropped balls? His TD pass was a dropped pick. He threw another pick that was dropped on 3rd down right before the fake punt TD. I don't know how anyone could watch this game and think Trubisky was good, and I liked him before this game.

John Fox sucks, their offensive line is mediocre, his receivers don't get consistent separation, and they ran too much on 1st and 2nd down. That doesn't mean Trubisky was good. 17 points on a safety, a flukey TD catch, a fake punt, and a trick 2-point conversion play. Trubisky effectively led his team to 0 points in this game as a passer.