What do the Bills do to fix this offense?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

....TT may or may not be the answer and I have NO interest in fueling that debate here....BUT........is my observation wrong in that Dennison is NOT making use of his mobility and athleticism versus forcing his beloved "system" on a guy who does not fit the pocket passer type and probably is not a part of the long term plan/process(a word that is beginning to nauseate me)?.....are we sacrificing potential W's to prove the system/warm his chestnuts? .......a coaching staff can have a philosophy and system but I judge their wherewithal on their ability to adapt to the personnel on the team......hell even Mikey Ditka said, "you can have THE best system in the world, but if you don't have the PERSONNEL to execute it, you'll fail"....either I'm a fossil or missed the memo....or ...BOTH.............

Or maybe this year was ( all about ) to see who fits the system , And then make changes and draft players who do ,

Before the start of the season I believed that it was all about building the team for the future, and this season was just about evaluating and keeping the right personnel, but IMO we overachieved and won games we thought we had no chance/business of winning,

But regardless ( of how we do this year ) the PLAN is still the same !!!! And maybe it's the right thing to do ( stick to the plan and trust the ( your favorite word ) PROSSES !!! But with Patriots* D being the worst in BB era and Miami/Jets looking like trash I thought we actually had a good chance at winning the division,

Like most of us have said when Tyrod taylor was resigned, he's not good enough to come from behind and put games on his back to win, anyone who thinks it's lack of WR help just doesn't understand that the QB makes the WR, not the other way around. We have to play unbelievable defense every game and game manage with the offense and that's how you attack each game. Until this team drafts a true franchise QB this is what we have to work with.

Like most of us have said when Tyrod taylor was resigned, he's not good enough to come from behind and put games on his back to win, anyone who thinks it's lack of WR help just doesn't understand that the QB makes the WR, not the other way around. We have to play unbelievable defense every game and game manage with the offense and that's how you attack each game. Until this team drafts a true franchise QB this is what we have to work with.

Without Matthews, this is clearly the worst WR group in the NFL. Come on. With this reasoning, Dalton could do just as well with Tate replacing Green. I'll take that trade. If more solid QBs have far better WR corps, why does TT have to produce the same with a bad one, when TT is average at best? And with Watkins and Woods he actually had some nice numbers and points.

Without Matthews, this is clearly the worst WR group in the NFL. Come on. With this reasoning, Dalton could do just as well with Tate replacing Green. I'll take that trade. If more solid QBs have far better WR corps, why does TT have to produce the same with a bad one, when TT is average at best? And with Watkins and Woods he actually had some nice numbers and points.

...I agree....their QB has severely tested their ability and mettle with his 6 yd post patterns... they have failed......

Just gonna ignore the post where gugny checkmated you ?

Tyrod didn't average 225 a game with all the skill positions healthy. He is limited as a passer.

Or maybe this year was ( all about ) to see who fits the system , And then make changes and draft players who do ,

Before the start of the season I believed that it was all about building the team for the future, and this season was just about evaluating and keeping the right personnel, but IMO we overachieved and won games we thought we had no chance/business of winning,

But regardless ( of how we do this year ) the PLAN is still the same !!!! And maybe it's the right thing to do ( stick to the plan and trust the ( your favorite word ) PROSSES !!! But with Patriots* D being the worst in BB era and Miami/Jets looking like trash I thought we actually had a good chance at winning the division,

worthwhile post.

and maybe the exceptionally patient Bills Fan can remain so for another year or two or 3. Maybe...

Just gonna ignore the post where gugny checkmated you ?

Tyrod didn't average 225 a game with all the skill positions healthy. He is limited as a passer.

The greatest of all time averaged 246 without Edelman. A whopping 22 yards more. I think it's fair to say that receivers matter. They matter even more if you aren't the greatest of all time.

Let's call it stalemate.