Strethor

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow guy is wide open if go straight then left likely a score...................... :(

It always seems that way before the throw though. Coverage swarms in quicker than it looks on the screenshots. I would have loved to have seen a chance though. Taylor looked like he just wanted to go home.

True, NFL speed is no joke. I too just wanted to see an attempt because people are complaining about our receivers and Dennison being the problem but right here you see separation

It always seems that way before the throw though. Coverage swarms in quicker than it looks on the screenshots. I would have loved to have seen a chance though. Taylor looked like he just wanted to go home.

Black market screenshots :oops: Check out the video in the Instagram post there definitely was a spot to throw and time it just didn't get done

Damn!!! Those screen shots tell the whole story.....of what I have no idea. The circled WR disappeared in the second pic. Thanks for that....I think.

You are blind. Or dumb. Or both.

No need to insult him. He probably is not that knowledgeable. Clay was plenty open enough if Tyrod put the ball in the right spot but he is not able to see him.

Just a troll looking for attention with no actual football point to make.

If you watch video t the end, Clay crosses field and is a good foot and half in front of db. Did you need t watch the whole thing??

Clay wasn't wide open by any means. But it looks like he had a step and with a good throw that's a 20+ play. Guys aren't gonna be running around college open very often. Tre White had pretty good coverage on Greens 2nd big catch and run. You have to pull the trigger and stick it in there.

The DB is right there in Clay's hip pocket.

Clay had position on that one. If TT had thrown it right around when he broke and if it had been thrown on target it would have been a catch. The DB didn't have position to make a play on that.

That's the play I wrote about in The Rockpile Review. A good quarterback knows Clay will come open on that play, and it's his job to avoid the sack and lay the ball out there.

Terrible play by Taylor, if you want your QB to win games for you.

If you watch video t the end, Clay crosses field and is a good foot and half in front of db. Did you need t watch the whole thing??

The DB was right where he needed tp be in trail technique, As a small WR, Clay isn't big enough to shield the guy and it would have took a perfect pass to make that completion.

Not making excuses for TT, who could have tried fitting it in anyway--but that by no means is an "open" guy unless we're talking Brady, Rogers or maybe 2-3 other QBs...