SNF: Chiefs at Texans

YoloinOhio

4 TDs tonight for the terrible Watson.

You know what he does? He throws it.

And that means we can consign that silly excel spreadsheet to history.

His receivers win one-on-one matchups and ours don't. His game tonight looks a lot like our games from the past 2 seasons honestly. Some great runs, some good deep balls, but no ability to sustain a drive with normal NFL throws. Tyrod can't throw the TD Watson just threw because we don't have the receivers to make that a TD.

It's all good though, I fully expect Watson to regress to his mean by the end of the season and if I'm wrong it will become clear in a few weeks.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's all good though, I fully expect Watson to regress to his mean by the end of the season and if I'm wrong it will become clear in a few weeks.

Of course you do. And you expect Jameis and Mariota and Wentz to fail.... cos only a talent like Tyrod could possibly succeed.

I think it's just about certain that if we have the Eagles offense except Tyrod at QB we win the game today. I'm not nearly as certain that if we had Wentz running our offense today we would have won. That's the best way I can put it.

I can see that.

Wake you up? Well we had Watkins for a few years and you still rarely saw Tyrod throw it up to him. Not nearly enough to keep Sammy from complaining from lack of use. So pretty sure Tyrod hasnt no matter who his receivers are.

Watkins, when on the field (healthy), had great numbers with Tyrod. Whats Watkins doing in LA with a #1 draft pick QB?

Of course you do. And you expect Jameis and Mariota and Wentz to fail.... cos only a talent like Tyrod could possibly succeed.

I expected Wentz to fail before the season because the last 12 games of his rookie season were awful. Most QBs that become good show something their rookie years. I didn't have strong opinions on Winston and Mariota before the season. My feelings were that Mariota had shown more than Winston had, but now he looks like he's injury prone. Winston throws too many picks and is crazy inconsistent. Both of those QBs I would put in the same tier as Tyrod. Winston was awful on TNF and that's with Mike Evans and Desean Jackson catching the ball, plus all kinds of time in the pocket.

Nothing, thats what.

Youre arguing against yourself here. Have fun with that. I think Watkins was useless and I think Tyrod is even more useless. Hence this team going nowhere this century. IF and when they get a franchise qb, then and only then will we win. But we passed on Watson and Mahomes this year. The Bills dont know how to find a qb. So let the losing continue...

Better than anything weve had this century. Id like to have a coach that gets us to the playoffs.

He's 43-21 the last four years at KC and has one playoff win to show for it. When expectations are high, Andy rarely rises to the occasion...

Youre arguing against yourself here. Have fun with that. I think Watkins was useless and I think Tyrod is even more useless. Hence this team going nowhere this century. IF and when they get a franchise qb, then and only then will we win. But we passed on Watson and Mahomes this year. The Bills dont know how to find a qb. So let the losing continue...

🙂🙂🙂

He's 43-21 the last four years at KC and has one playoff win to show for it. When expectations are high, Andy rarely rises to the occasion...

And hes STILL better than 90% of NFL coaches. Which was the point. Hes not at the top but hes light years ahead of anyone weve had here since Levy left.

We should all come back in the year 2100 to see if the Bills are any good with useful players. :lol:

Gotta admit. I wasn't high on Deshaun Watson, but I like him now. He misses on some throws but he's a competitor and pushes the ball downfield unlike Tyrod. I thought he would essentially be another Tyrod but he is way better.

Gotta admit. I wasn't high on Deshaun Watson, but I like him now. He misses on some throws but he's a competitor and pushes the ball downfield unlike Tyrod. I thought he would essentially be another Tyrod but he is way better.

He doesn't play scared. Deshaun Watson isn't about avoiding picks or protecting his passer rating. He wasn't in college either. He is about winning football games. And believe me... he is gonna win a lot of them

Hopkins is a beast. He catches jump balls as well as anyone in the league. Anyone really think our passing offense doesn't look better with him on our team?

Weren't you among those saying how we had plenty of deep ball threats a couple weeks ago?