SAL M: Bills WRs have no business being starters.

JM2009

Zay is literally, inarguably, the worst starting wr in the league right now. I still think he is going to be good. But he has more drops than catches. I've never heard of that.

Oh, and he's the best we have.

I had to work through the game. All I saw was Kaelin Clay Vlad Ducasse and Zay Jones starting and i was very tempted to throw myself off of a roof. What coach.... what organization knowingly trots out that type.of rubbish and expects to win. That was poor personnel managememt.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was also in Sal M's article....

► Key stat: Taylor is now 2-16 in games where the Bills trail by four points or more, at any time in a game. What this says is that the Buffalo quarterback has historically not gotten the job done when the Bills need to rally to win games. This was a shining example.

Whoops

For someone that cries so much about dishonest posting its absolutely hilarious that you would say something like this. Could you be anymore of a hypocrite right now?

Ive already said in another thread that Tyrod didnt have much to work with and both he and the offense played poorly. Unlike you, I dont feel the need to repeat myself in every thread.

This is what he does 22/7. Not 24, just 22.

Thats when we had Boldin. But he played 1 quarter with Taylor and decided he was wasting his time

He actually signed here because he worked with TT in Baltimore. He left right after Watkins was traded. This is what I mean by dishonest posting.

► Key stat: Taylor is now 2-16 in games where the Bills trail by four points or more, at any time in a game. What this says is that the Buffalo quarterback has historically not gotten the job done when the Bills need to rally to win games. This was a shining example.

I understand that most QB's will have a losing record if they're trailing, that just makes sense...but this stat basically means if we are losing in the game by more than a field goal, we've already lost the game.

Did he mention who the WRs were for those 18 games? I'm sure it must've been the wide receivers fault. After reading this thread, it's clear that the WRs lost us this game.

TT played well the last 2 weeks. He played poorly today. He still has a few weeks to develop some consistency. I hope he can do just that.

I know who he is you fool. Ive just never cared what he has to say.

"Hes going to respond to this by either calling you a dishonest poster or posting a tweet from someone I never heard of to show you how wrong you are. " your exact words from post 33.

To be fair, we went hard after Jeremy Maclin. We signed Anquan Boldin and he suddenly ditched us to save the rain forest so I can't put all the blame all on Beane. Plus, I thought Zay would be better. Watkins trade hurt us in the short term but hopefully will help us in the long term (Watkins had zero catches today btw).

We reportedly lowballed Maclin. REPORTEDLY and I honestly. Dont blame Boldin. I seriously think he signed on becauae he was supposed to be situational. I think he signed to be a 4th wr and mentor. he didn't want to be a top option... And CERTAINLY not for 2.75 a season. I think once Sammy was gone he was ready to go too

Did he mention who the WRs were for those 18 games? I'm sure it must've been the wide receivers fault. After reading this thread, it's clear that the WRs lost us this game.

TT played well the last 2 weeks. He played poorly today. He still has a few weeks to develop some consistency. I hope he can do just that.

If he hasnt developed any kind of consistency over the last 2 years and 4 weeks then I dont expect it to happen over the BYE week.

He did play poorly today, and a big reason was the O line and no WRs. Ducasse has no business being in there.

He actually signed here because he worked with TT in Baltimore. He left right after Watkins was traded. This is what I mean by dishonest posting.

Do you know Anquan? did you ask him why he signed with Buffalo? Or is it just conjecture that "he signed here because he worked with TT in Baltimore? That's THE reason he signed here?

Do you know Anquan? did you ask him why he signed with Buffalo? Or is it just conjecture that "he signed here because he worked with TT in Baltimore? That's THE reason he signed here?

Money money money and no one else wanted him is my guess why he signed here.