How many drunk driving arrests is enough to lose a license?

Cripple Creek

Upstate NY here, and my buddy is on 3. Each time was just a slap on the wrist and once he almost killed someone(resuscitated on heli).

He gets his license back very soon.

They make a big deal out of duis but do they really give a damn?

Upstate NY here, and my buddy is on 3. Each time was just a slap on the wrist and once he almost killed someone(resuscitated on heli).

Well evidently you don't, why would you expect anyone else to?

Not really , it's a revenue stream for the state.

Not unless MADD is able to generate significant support for an alternative candidate.

Well evidently you don't, why would you expect anyone else to?

You make a valid point.

Everybody is between a rock and a hard place. Wheels are almost always needed to be to able to work and generate income, a living.

I suppose he could be there for his Buddy and drive him around. What else more can somebody do before you cut them off before they phuck up your life too.

Self-driving cars can't come soon enough. Yet, how this will be handled when the "driver" is incapacitated? So many questions.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois