Why'd the Vegas thread get deleted rather than moved to PPP?

Taro T

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's no figuring Boyst out... It was his thread. Unless it was a mod.

The thread was tame. It left the "prayer bubble" just a little bit.

I mean, what do you think was gonna happen. We say prayers and move on.

I don't understand why people are so adverse to controversy. Everybody wants to control everything.

You'll never know. What happens in the Vegas thread stays in the Vegas thread.

Classic!

:unsure:

a thread to discuss the tragedy doesn't need to take a spin of personal beliefs and must not take a campaign/crusade.

I deleted it because it was just sad watching two people argue a topic that could have been better off on PPP when one wasnt repenting without even making a point.

It didn't need to be open.

a thread to discuss the tragedy doesn't need to take a spin of personal beliefs and must not take a campaign/crusade.

I deleted it because it was just sad watching two people argue a topic that could have been better off on PPP when one wasnt repenting without even making a point.

I always repent. If you are talking about Mrags and I, I am cool with him. Sorry to bust your bubble.

What exactly needs to be discussed about a tragedy like this? How fast one can run and play hide and go seek?

We get it.

Guns good!

I always repent. If you are talking about Mrags and I, I am cool with him. Sorry to bust your bubble.

What exactly needs to be discussed about a tragedy like this? How fast one can run and play hide and go seek?

We get it.

Guns good!

this is why you're an idiot.

In a tragic moment you quickly jump in to whatever platform you can take so long as it aligns with your beliefs.

Spare us all, it's obnoxious.

Makes perfect sense to me sir.

Yesterday, I was this close to closing the 220 page "Islamic Terrorism" thread that I started two years ago, because it was being used to discuss other nonsense.

I understand that there are always tangents that a thread takes, but this was just awful in the extreme.