One thing I really liked seeing on Sunday...

Rubes

And let's not forget, made them use all 3 timeouts! Be a good stat if you could somehow incorporate TO's burned by opposing team when executing your "4 Minute" offense.

Great point!

We did something yesterday that I honestly haven't seen in years. With 42 seconds left in the 1st half and the ball on the 25, we actually attempted to score pts. Not run the clock out like our last 7 coaches. But try to score. Something different blows in the wind and I like it.

Agreed. That was really nice to see. Last year we would've spent that last 45 seconds watching Rex and Rob lumber towards the tunnel.

tyrod kept leading drives down the field in a back and forth game all day. it was a nice thing to see

there was plenty of good and then some not so good.

6 of 16 3rd down conversions - that was not exactly a nice thing to see

TT not in sync with Zay - that is not exactly a nice thing to see

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I liked that we were using play action

Its just a shame we dont a go to receiver that can go deep off of it

Actually we have at least 3 that can go deep. Besides K. Clay, Zay and Matthews ran basically the same speed as Watkins. Sammy was considered a deep threat right?

...with the game on the line, in the 4th quarter, with the lead, and the ball...the Bills went on a 16-play, 7:30 minute drive to get points and essentially put it away.

Sure, they had some help from the refs along the way. But seriously, who saw that drive coming? That's not how we do things in Buffalo.

...good call bud....and therein lies the key......usually we're playing from behind (2016) and TT is forced to throw more and scramble risking injury.....Sunday in the 4th was the perfect scenario........

Tyrod had a good game. I think the play action stuff surprised them. I don't see it working long term especially with the run game still average. I was more impressed with the defense especially the secondary. That part of the D is much easier to watch live. They are simply very good. Gaines looked nice.

Oh man, Rubes, I couldn't agree with you more. I can't remember the specific games in the last 3-4 years, but I do remember the instances of 3 and outs (actually, I thought it happened twice ant the end of one game) with a lead late and then we go on to lose the game.

dollars, I think (one of many maybe) that game was versus Raiders, what a frustration to be a fan of a team that looked like hurried 3-0 s, only to give Oakland a chance to surpass us... :wallbash: