Sudanese Immigrant Shot 9 people at church, 1 dead so far

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/2017/09/24/nashville-police-responding-shooting-antioch-church/697968001

One person was killed and eight others wounded Sunday after a masked man opened fire following a church service in Antioch.

The shooter, identified as Emanuel Kidega Samson, a 25-year-old Rutherford County man, accidentally shot himself after he was confronted by an armed member of the congregation. Samson was treated at an area hospital and was released into police custody, according to Metro Nashville Police.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-antioch-shooter-black-power-radical-posted-youre-likely-killed-white-man/

The Antioch, Tennessee church shooter is an immigrant from Sudan and black power radical with a history of sharing pro-Islamic and anti-Western posts on social media, a review of his Facebook and Twitter accounts reveals.

Leftist media sites will probably give very little coverage to this, if any at all. They probably won't point out that the shooter was a racist who hates white people too.

Edited by suorangefan4

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/2017/09/24/nashville-police-responding-shooting-antioch-church/697968001

http://gotnews.com/breaking-antioch-shooter-black-power-radical-posted-youre-likely-killed-white-man/

The Antioch, Tennessee church shooter is an immigrant from Sudan and black power radical with a history of sharing pro-Islamic and anti-Western posts on social media, a review of his Facebook and Twitter accounts reveals.

Leftist media sites will probably give very little coverage to this, if any at all. They probably won't point out that the shooter was a racist who hates white people too.

Is he upset over trumps travel ban? Just kidding... but these psycho lefties will still insist that we don't need to thoroughly vet people that come into this country. We just need to accept terrorism as a part of every day life now. We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

I think NFL players should take a knee to honor Samson , as he was clearly oppressed and never got a chance to defend himself in the justice system.

As horribly absurd as that sounds, I bet that is exactly what those wackadoos are thinking. Zero common sense and objective reasoning ever resonates in their minds. Only emotions and identity politics.

I think NFL players should take a knee to honor Samson , as he was clearly oppressed and never got a chance to defend himself in the justice system.

As horribly absurd as that sounds, I bet that is exactly what those wackadoos are thinking. Zero common sense and objective reasoning ever resonates in their minds. Only emotions and identity politics.

And let's hope it continues. Just not on the Bills morning pregame show on WGR. :)

Rather let's hope it continues everywhere else, all the time, because if the Ds refuse to learn how badly identity politics has failed them, and return to it in 2018, and 2020...the Rs will roll over them like English tanks did German soldiers at Amiens.

See, as I have been saying all along(since I got here), it is really the Ds who are destroying themselves. Trump knows that, which is why he ran. His tweets this weekend, were as intentional as they were genius. Trump simply helped the Ds/media along, by giving them something, yet again, to clutch their pearls and signal their virtue...while the majority of the country who are pissed off by players kneeling, now have yet another reason to hate leftists. Therefore, they will again punish the Ds who continuously refuse to kick the leftists out of their party. The media still don't realize that they are merely Trump's puppets.

In fact, it could be argued that leftists are taking over the D party. :lol: If that continues, and is fully realized? Prepare for Trump win NY in 2020, and only lose CA and VT, maybe a few small states as well. It will be a Mondale/McGovern type defeat for the Ds, but worse, because Congress and state houses and governors will be even worse for them than they are today.

The massive long term failure of the D party was clear to me after the 2006 election. I posted the why and hows many times here. Ten years on, I still can't believe that they didn't/don't see it, yet here it is.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

https://www.massshootingtracker.org/data

But hey, let's scapegoat immigrants

You're kidding right?

That site lists as a mass shooting a gunfight in a "lounge" at 4 am.

Another is a "drug related shooting" "All four males had gunshot wounds, and police said one of them had a gun in his hand."

Oh and another "gunfight" Columbia Police Chief Skip Holbrook said Saturday afternoon that they believe the shooting was two opposing parties that got into a gunfight.

You're kidding right?

Another is a "drug related shooting" "All four males had gunshot wounds, and police said one of them had a gun in his hand."

Oh and another "gunfight" Columbia Police Chief Skip Holbrook said Saturday afternoon that they believe the shooting was two opposing parties that got into a gunfight.

The FBI definition of "mass shooting" is any incident where four or more people are injured by gunfire.

So yeah, that site's accurate...but horribly misleading, since the colloquial understanding is effectively "Columbine."

You're kidding right?

How would you define a mass shooting?

How would you define a mass shooting?

The FBI definition of "mass shooting" is any incident where four or more people are injured by gunfire.

So yeah, that site's accurate...but horribly misleading, since the colloquial understanding is effectively "Columbine."

Tom summed it up nicely.

To lump gang shoot outs with a school/workplace massacres is absurd.

Why Columbine, why not Texas University?

So Tom and Gary want shootings involving muslim immigrants to be mass shootings, but friendly, slap on the knee shootings are just good ole boy killings that deserve separate categories. Let's just scapegoat muslims, immigrants and say they are all part of the Obama/BLM conspiracy to ruin America. Build the stupid wall already! Spit