Sudanese Immigrant Shot 9 people at church, 1 dead so far

Let's talk about the narratives / coverage of the recent church shootings.

- Dylann Roof shoots up a church with black people and it's national headlines for a very long time. The media and liberals push the race narrative full blast.

- Emanuel Kidega Samson shoots up a church with white people and there's hardly any coverage on it at all.

- Dylann Roof shoots up a church with black people and it's national headlines for a very long time. The media and liberals push the race narrative full blast.

- Emanuel Kidega Samson shoots up a church with white people and there's hardly any coverage on it at all.

True, we took down Confederate flags and all. Perhaps we should end all Shria law in the US now

source?

LoL! Yeah... Like they will tell. Why do you think it is so bad? You know how many illegal guns are out there? LoL. They even have whole billboards dedicated to straw purchasers... Right on the Indiana border. How convenient.

Yeah... I am anti-gun... Keep thinking that. Same with my neighbor's too. But we don't live in Chicago, I am actually in Will County.

People are armed to the teeth. You'll never get the stats unless they are busted using it.

Just make them legal and really all hell will break loose. And... You think it is bad now?

There really is no buffer zone between country and city. I can hunt in Chicago, yep within city limits, just gotta know where

Hoser creates a terribly overrated song about Church and it's all we hear about.

Yep... Just another shooting:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/ct-angela-mcqueen-mattoon-school-shooting-20170922-story.html

Had a deckhand on a barge come through the lock and tell me about it while the shooting was going down. He's from Mattoon and was getting the texts from family. I told him I gotta go watch Oprah and Sally Jesse Rafeal... YAWN! (Well not really, because that would be insensitive)

Want guns

Expect a shoot out

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Yep... Just another shooting:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/ct-angela-mcqueen-mattoon-school-shooting-20170922-story.html

Had a deckhand on a barge come through the lock and tell me about it while the shooting was going down. He's from Mattoon and was getting the texts from family. I told him I gotta go watch Oprah and Sally Jesse Rafeal... YAWN! (Well not really, because that would be insensitive)

Want guns

Expect a shoot out

How would banning guns have prevented this crime?

Is he upset over trumps travel ban? Just kidding... but these psycho lefties will still insist that we don't need to thoroughly vet people that come into this country. We just need to accept terrorism as a part of every day life now. We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

You have a better chance of getting killed by a natural-born 4th generation American than you do an immigrant. Terrorism has many forms, though looking at today's political "leadership " , you would assume it is something solely undertaken by Muslims and Muslim sympathizers from the "left". This is a sad and horrible thing, done by a vile and broken human being. However, we cannot allow for further division and dis-trust to overtake America. What a sad and broken country todays USA is. If this is"MAGA", I'd hate to thinkof what isto come.

You have a better chance of getting killed by a natural-born 4th generation American than you do an immigrant. Terrorism has many forms, though looking at today's political "leadership " , you would assume it is something solely undertaken by Muslims and Muslim sympathizers from the "left". This is a sad and horrible thing, done by a vile and broken human being. However, we cannot allow for further division and dis-trust to overtake America. What a sad and broken country todays USA is. If this is"MAGA", I'd hate to thinkof what isto come.

Samir: I'm not going to do anything illegal
Samir: I'm not going to do anything illegal.
Peter Gibbons: Illegal? Samir, this is America!