The Bears F up a blocked field goal

I laughed my a$$ off (at his stupidity). Typical millenial showboating moron.

In the old days, his teammates probably would have given him a locker room beat down. Nowadays, they all probably just laughed about it too.

In the old days when men were men, brother! Yeah and leon lett---err...what?

I laughed my a$$ off (at his stupidity). Typical millenial showboating moron.

In the old days, his teammates probably would have given him a locker room beat down. Nowadays, they all probably just laughed about it too.

"Millennial?", "Old days?", you do know this has happened for at least 30 years . . .

I'm pretty sure that Leon Lett didn't slow down and almost come to a complete stop like this moron did, rather he just was very slow and Don B. caught up to him.

Nice try at the false equivalency though! Lol

Wow. Can we expect more qualifiers? Anyone who watches sports knows this is not a generational issue.

"Millennial?", "Old days?", you do know this has happened for at least 30 years . . .

Wow. Can we expect more qualifiers? Anyone who watches sports knows this is not a generational issue.

Wondering how old you are.....

If you don't think that there's a stark difference between how pro athletes acted/"celebrated" in the 50s-70s vs. now, you're just plain ignorant on the issue.

Even as late as the 80s, there were only a handful of pro athletes who were showboating, attention whores. Lol Nowadays it's just the opposite.

If you don't think that there's a stark difference between how pro athletes acted/"celebrated" in the 50s-70s vs. now, you're just plain ignorant on the issue.

Even as late as the 80s, there were only a handful of pro athletes who were showboating, attention whores. Lol Nowadays it's just the opposite.

The older generation started the celebrations. It seems like you're criticizing the newer generation from something the older generation started.

I'm pretty sure that Leon Lett didn't slow down and almost come to a complete stop like this moron did, rather he just was very slow and Don B. caught up to him.

Nice try at the false equivalency though! Lol

That makes it so much better right?

Math maybe hard for you, I said 30 years, so 1987.

You sound like every every generation who complains about the previous generation. No doubt the players in 70s were criticized by players from the 50s.

Math maybe hard for you, I said 30 years, so 1987.

You sound like every every generation who complains about the previous generation. No doubt the players in 70s were criticized by players from the 50s.

My grandfather hated Billy "White Shoes" Johnson's TD celebrations. My dad liked those celebrations.

Now my dad hates the celebrations of the players today....