Yards Per Pass Twitter - Early All 22 footage

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well you just proved my point so thank you for that:)

Really ok cool keep thinking this team needs more weapons (and yes they do) but i notice you refuse to answer my question so i guess it doesnt matter. And enjoy Putrid to slightly above AVG QB play

14 more games

Edited by MAJBobby

Really ok cool keep thinking this team needs more weapons (and yes they do) but i notice you refuse to answer my question so i guess it doesnt matter. And enjoy Putrid to slightly above AVG QB play

14 more games

Not sure what your question was. But you did prove my point that's all I really needed. We'll agree to disagree after that. Have a good night bud

I'm pretty sure every QB in NFL has missed a throw at some time lol... funny post.

Lol you need to read the entire convo buddy. Yes every QB does miss throws, that was my point

14 more games

Bahaha...you added that horribly uncreative nickname to your sig line now? Dude, did Tyrod hit on your mom or something? Relax

Not sure what your question was. But you did prove my point that's all I really needed. We'll agree to disagree after that. Have a good night bud

Lol you need to read the entire convo buddy. Yes every QB does miss throws, that was my point

And my point was at least the make the throws

Last time i ask what good would Julio Jones do on this team if every inbreaking route he ran he was not thrown too?

Bahaha...you added that horribly uncreative nickname to your sig line now? Dude, did Tyrod hit on your mom or something? Relax

Ooo no someone upset with some fun at a flawed QB. Ooo no. Dont worry i will be leaving here in a bit off to talk college ball i think for awhile Edited by MAJBobby

He came on this board last season and literally 6,800 posts have been about how bad Tyrod sucks. It's an obsession.

That being said, he Bobby does have good insight at times. But the obsession is ridiculous nonetheless.

You know what's REALLY funny is that it's pretty much the exact same throw and catch that Taylor and Jones missed on...different route for sure, but exact same issue with completing the play.

Except Jones got 2 full hands on the ball and Brady's receiver could barely touch it with his finger? Sure, exactly the same.

He came on this board last season and literally 6,800 posts have been about how bad Tyrod sucks. It's an obsession.

That being said, he Bobby does have good insight at times. But the obsession is ridiculous nonetheless.

I take exception to that because i do have alot of posts that are not about TT but just seems everyone gets all crying when i post about him. So it gets fun at times specially after watching a game that set offensive football back 40 years.

I take exception to that because i do have alot of posts that are not about TT but just seems everyone gets all crying when i post about him. So it gets fun at times specially after watching a game that set offensive football back 40 years.

haha I hear ya man. i'm used to it. at least you bring insight to your hate unlike many others.

I know i know. I do enjoy reading your posts though I partially disagree about TT.

Yeah i know. There are alot here that do. And thats fine. I might be a little too harsh at times on him as well but makes me laugh. And with dealing with Irma aftermath then watching what was a disgusting performance all around on Offense on Sunday. And the unknown with Maria kinda needed some laughs today.

And my point was at least the make the throws

Last time i ask what good would Julio Jones do on this team if every inbreaking route he ran he was not thrown too?

Ooo no someone upset with some fun at a flawed QB. Ooo no. Dont worry i will be leaving here in a bit off to talk college ball i think for awhile

haha...not upset at all..it's just football

you're just wrong about tyrod, that's all :flirt:

Yeah i know. There are alot here that do. And thats fine. I might be a little too harsh at times on him as well but makes me laugh. And with dealing with Irma aftermath then watching what was a disgusting performance all around on Offense on Sunday. And the unknown with Maria kinda needed some laughs today.

Sorry to hear about the hurricane affecting you. Hang in there man.

Sorry to hear about the hurricane affecting you. Hang in there man.

Yeah we are. Got power Sunday and already got a 50K insurance check for my damages (might be more at the end of it) which they still will cover

haha...not upset at all..it's just football

you're just wrong about tyrod, that's all :flirt:

Too each his own. If i am i will admit it. But i dont think i have to be too worried.

Edited by MAJBobby

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. So why even put that clip up there? You can put a clip of Montana not seeing an open Rice and dumping it off for a 2 yard gain and say, "not everyone see's the open guy." Yes, every QB has missed an open guy before. But what exactly does that prove? This is a very common them for TT. That 25 yard dig route that MAJBobby posted earlier is one of about at least 8 plays where TT probably could have hit an open guy. But he's just not that QB.