Hungry for teacher?

Gary M

Sorry... I stopped right here:

"Ive had nausea. Ive had headaches, Ive had muscle aches really bad. Even texting feels like work."

Well eat something damn it. Are people for real? OMG, you can't text! How awful!

And that was the headline.

And yes Gug, you're comment didn't go unnoticed. You dirty old man, you're old enough to be her father! ;-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Sorry... I stopped right here:

"Ive had nausea. Ive had headaches, Ive had muscle aches really bad. Even texting feels like work."

Well eat something damn it. Are people for real? OMG, you can't text! How awful!

And that was the headline.

And yes Gug, you're comment didn't go unnoticed. You dirty old man, you're old enough to be her father! ;-)

Oh, crap! I thought that was a pic of the professor!!! I take it back.

LoL...

Anyway, this story is out there. Could she be wrapping a protest around an already eating disorder, how nice of her if she is. I wonder if thats the case. It would be like taking Karen Carpenter seriously if she went on this type of protest. I will only accept this type of protest if there is nothing, no disorders in her past. But come on, who knows what is going on in these crazy kids minds nowadays. Total shameless in everybody. I wouldn't put it past people. Look @ the LGBT guy that got himself "suicide by cop" in Georgia.

I've been following this story. The Professor seems like an asshat, but the students are just pathetic little snowflakes in this instance, particularly in their response at Joel Seligman's town hall meeting...

First I've heard of this particular case, and I won't spend a lot of time on it or anything like it. I got burned out on the spoiled little brats at Missouri. There is a process, they should follow it. If she wants to starve to death in the meantime, I can live with that...

Too late! You are creepy! :)

So by 2 seperate investigations, the profeessor was cleared of any wrongdoing, but because it wasn't the results she believed, she is going to continue to fight to have the proffessor lose his job for something he has been cleared of twice of not doing?

Ya hate to judge a book by its cover, but she looks like a typical douche....more food for me. She should be forced to pay all medical expenses out of pocket.

Seeing as how she is in the US, wouldn't she be doing that anyway?

So by 2 seperate investigations, the profeessor was cleared of any wrongdoing, but because it wasn't the results she believed, she is going to continue to fight to have the proffessor lose his job for something he has been cleared of twice of not doing?

Depends, is she at a public hospital with tax payers footing the bill? I wonder how her parents feel about this. Do your thing, little girl. Don't ask me to pay for your tantrum.

I mean it shouldn't be covered by insurance.

Gonna be three investigations now. And if the third time isn't a charm, will she hold her breath too and stomp her feet?

:-/

Surely there has to be something else out there that's deeply offensive.....lets keep this thing going. I want more hunger strikes. I love this form of protest. Nothing gets destroyed, no traffic gets blocked. Everyone wins.