McDermott's Subplot Emerging?

theRalph

Nonsense. So much nonsense.

Does anyone actually believe that MCDermott is doing his very best to win games? Does anyone actually believe that McDermott is starting the guy he thinks is the second best QB on the team?

Come on. They're looking for the best talent, they're playing the best talent, they're playing the offense they think will work best for the long-term.

The Bills have lost one game. They're quarterback is 17th in passer rating in the league. And you're convinced that an untested rookie who was drafted in the fifth round and had a mediocre preseason is clearly a better QB.

Why not try benching McCoy and starting someone else? How about benching McCoy and Jones? How about benching Wood and putting in some sub?

Ridiculous.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nonsense. So much nonsense.

Does anyone actually believe that MCDermott is doing his very best to win games? Does anyone actually believe that McDermott is starting the guy he thinks is the second best QB on the team?

Come on. They're looking for the best talent, they're playing the best talent, they're playing the offense they think will work best for the long-term.

The Bills have lost one game. They're quarterback is 17th in passer rating in the league. And you're convinced that an untested rookie who was drafted in the fifth round and had a mediocre preseason is clearly a better QB.

Why not try benching McCoy and starting someone else? How about benching McCoy and Jones? How about benching Wood and putting in some sub?

Ridiculous.

How many more games will it take where our top QB throws for 15 yards in a single half before you pull him?

Serious question truly.

Panthers have a very good defense, but not that good. That's embarrassing.

If he had the accuracy and timing this team should be able to run the 3 step drop routes consistently. Why is it we can't complete the 5 yard hitches? 5 yard outs? Some slants? A quick TE pop?

2 of his WR had a reception each after 3 Qtrs. People have a legitimate concern when our defense holds them to 3 FGs and our offense flops all but the last drive against a semi prevent defense.

I see the same problems vs Denver this week... Atlanta will be tough as well. TT is not this teams QB. After the Atlanta game if things don't change I'd like to see a QB battle breakout.

Simply saying I'd just like to see a simple game plan put together for Peterman and go from there. If he flops too. Well the QBs split time during the week and the best QB plays. By then I could care less about feelings. It will be evident to the team that QB position is in dire need.

But 15 yards in a half or even 53 yards after 3 Qtrs is unsat and no franchise can sit by and act like that's acceptable.

Let's see how TT plays the next couple games and go from there. But last Sunday was again, embarrassing.

If I am going to listen to anyone on the Panthers it will not be a Panther fan. They're the most ignorant fan base in the league.

However, no. I am fairly confident saying McDermott still plans on having Taylor be a QB for us in 2018

I believe this too. I think they draft the guy they really want and give him a year to bake. Then transition to the new guy with peterman as back up.

It was a team effort to suck so bad on offense. The QB gets too much credit and too much blame. The OC, OLine, WR's, TE's and RB's didn't do much. The OLine is always what makes the rest of it possible, but we have some issues. Why is it so inferior to last year? That's the $64,000 question. I wish we had kept the scheme that scored points.

Mushin Muhammad and Co. are currently LAUGHING , ( on WFNZ, in CLT)literally at TT at the QB position. NFL receivers making fun of him and the Bills for fielding him.

How can it not be seen by all?

How could anyone defend him last year?

Because he had a great deep ball and is/was one of the most elusive QBs under pressure. There was a lot to like, but he seems to be unable to put it together.

Also I'm highly skeptical of your "everyone is laughing" report.

i sure hope it happens before 2-6 or something like that. if before and there's a spark and a couple of w's, who knows?....plus it could get tt to up his game. if it;s after that point, like evey other year, we'll be discussing the draft at thanksgiving.

The game to do it seems like it would be against the Bengals. I honestly think it should probably be done midway through this loss to the broncos.