9-18: McDermott and Coordinator Pressers

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@JaySkurski

McDermott on Jordan Poyer: "Really love his toughness. Scrappy player, puts in a lot of time in terms of preparation." #Bills

@JonScottTV

Sean McDermott says Tyrod Taylor will remain #Bills starting quarterback.

@SalSports

Shaq Lawson had a nerve contusion in the game. Still getting evaluated, but "has made a lot of progress from yesterday"

McDermott: Tyrod's the starter.

10 minutes later, fishhack asks: Just to be completely clear, you're not changing QB's?

McDermott was impressive, and answered the dumbass questions with poise and aplomb. This guy is winning me over.

I think that was Bucky Gleason who was harping on the QB situation after it was asked and answered on at least two previous questions.

10 minutes later, fishhack asks: Just to be completely clear, you're not changing QB's?

McDermott was impressive, and answered the dumbass questions with poise and aplomb. This guy is winning me over.

Means nothing and we'll see how long he's singing this tune when other veterans (on defense) tell him they aren't busting their ass each week for this bum.

Relax everyone another poster hiding behind a recently created account to afraid he/she will be proven wrong on Mcdermott and therefore uses a fake account created for instances like this.

No pulling the wool over your eyes. You absolutely know McDermott and Beane are a disaster and must go.

As bad as I wanted Taylor benched I'm not worried about it because his play is going to continue to speak for itself and solve the problem eventually.

!@#$ I can't take another week of tyrod playing.

Maybe McD thinks no QB can have success with this line and wants to preserve peterman from the beating.