Why did the bills draft Peterman?

Steptide

future (present) back up to the rookie they pick next draft. just my opinion of course.

I'm not yet to the point where I would call for taylors benching. it begins with denver and from what I saw in the offense last week, that includes play calling, not all on taylor, I don't see a victory. they lose to denver and atl, maybe they beat cincy, maybe?

give it the bye, make a decision then. they wouldn't be doing peterman any favors because he is not ready. this is not preseason but let him take his licks and get him adjusted to the next level so when his number is called, he can be at the ready?

he'll back up the rookie. be the teams thigpen, well, he could be the next frank reich?

back up none the less.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did TT "win" the starting job?

Preseason: 14/29 for 100 yrds. QBR = 27.9.

He is awful in this offense.

Peterman: 43/79 for 453 yrds. QBR = 75.6

Holy Crap!!! Comparing apples and apples. Oh wait, if taylor hadn't got his bell rung he'd have put up 500 yds against the Ravens. My bad.

He was a 5th round pick and if he's nothing more than a competent backup then it's a successful pick.

He's got a high floor, unsure of his ceiling. From what I see he reminds me of Chad Pennington...a good QB but not one that will ever win you a Super Bowl to be sure...