Enjoy This Season

Who knows what the record will be, but team is clearly on the right track. Played smart, played hard against a good opponent on the road in their home opener. Not enough today, but it is obvious better days are ahead.

I am a Tyrod fan, but I have to admit I it is far from clear he can be our guy. The good thing is this full season will tell us for sure, and I trust this admin to make the right call both on Tyrod and on any QB they might pick. Perhaps others can, but I cannot tell from TV if it is Tyrod's fault the ball did not come out earlier in the game, but it sure didn't. McDermott will know. Oddly, even though they didn't get there, I thought Tyrod looked improved in the drive at the end. No push off on Holmes (which I think could have not been called), or a foot on the ball to Zay and we could have walked out with a W. Which is pretty damn good for a team everyone said was hopeless.

Will be a fun season. It was so nice not seeing us implode due to personal fouls and other penalties. I am very optimistic and feel like it is a good time to be a Bills fan. Reminds me of some of the games we lost in 1986-87.

Who knows what the record will be, but team is clearly on the right track. Played smart, played hard against a good opponent on the road in their home opener. Not enough today, but it is obvious better days are ahead.

I am a Tyrod fan, but I have to admit I it is far from clear he can be our guy. The good thing is this full season will tell us for sure, and I trust this admin to make the right call both on Tyrod and on any QB they might pick. Perhaps others can, but I cannot tell from TV if it is Tyrod's fault the ball did not come out earlier in the game, but it sure didn't. McDermott will know. Oddly, even though they didn't get there, I thought Tyrod looked improved in the drive at the end. No push off on Holmes (which I think could have not been called), or a foot on the ball to Zay and we could have walked out with a W. Which is pretty damn good for a team everyone said was hopeless.

Will be a fun season. It was so nice not seeing us implode due to personal fouls and other penalties. I am very optimistic and feel like it is a good time to be a Bills fan. Reminds me of some of the games we lost in 1986-87.

It's been pretty much what I expected...well coached, disciplined team in position, swarm to the ball on Defense but just lacking any real threats at WR and when Shady can't run it, Tyrod cannot beat them with his arm. Nothing that we haven't seen from Tyrod for the last two years...no run game, no wins.

No idea why some people thought the D was going to be worse...

Edited by matter2003

It's been pretty much what I expected...well coached, disciplined team in position, swarm to the ball on Defense but just lacking any real threats at WR and when Shady can't run it, Tyrod cannot beat them with his arm. Nothing that we haven't seen from Tyrod for the last two years...no run game, no wins.

No idea why some people thought the D was going to be worse...

+1

I like that they lose on the road to a good team that everyone had penciled in as a loss and now McDermott is trash and worthless as a coach.

i think it is because we expected to be awful, braced for it, and were given a sliver of hope. i am a sucker for hope. i drink it up every time, and will continue to do so!

How could your or anyone be a fan of Tyrod Taylor? He's terrible. I don't understand it

We were 9-7 with the #4 defense in the NFL in 2014.

I hope you're right but we were really close and now we have to "rebuild." It's getting really old. Especially when I think a guy like Sammy could have changed this game.

Let's see what he does with the rams today....honestly I don't think he's that big of a difference maker.