Gameday Thread Bills/Panthers 2nd Half

Chandler#81

An actual franchise qb makes that throw. It was a corner route. It was meant to be thrown to the outside, what dont some of you understand about that? If its thrown correctly its an easy td or at the very least hes able to get out of bounds. Its actually surprising they gave him that, but these teams do not respect taylor throwing the ball

it was an out, but the long passes offer the Wr a chance to find the open space at the tail end of the route. TT saw it Zay did too, just a bit late. Thats was so much fun to watch. I expect Bills will be working on getting a head around on that play call

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

An actual franchise qb makes that throw. It was a corner route. It was meant to be thrown to the outside, what dont some of you understand about that? If its thrown correctly its an easy td or at the very least hes able to get out of bounds. Its actually surprising they gave him that, but these teams do not respect taylor throwing the ball

Nice post.

/thread

I didn't read this thread. I didn't have to. I know what's been said. But that was a great game. And if you have to lose a game, these NFC games are the ones to lose. You gotta love that defense. Props to the Panthers D. We need to improve our O-line. We will win these games going forward. This was a growth moment.

Great game?? That is some of the worst offense from both teams I've seen in a long time.

I don't know how you take from this game that the Bills are getting the #1 pick. Look around the league. We are pretty average overall. We won't play a defensive front 7 this good all year long. Truthfully we are likely never winning a Super Bowl with Tyrod. But we actually have a shot at playoffs. If defense keeps this up and offense doesn't completely crap the bed again... we were ONE play from the win.

The defense can't last with our offense. Let's not forget McD knows those players well.

This. I think Shady is great, but he can't carry the team every week. The Panthers had his number. Change things. Don't keep doing the same thing and hope for a different outcome.

It was a horrible offensive game plan and really bad play calling. They had absolutely nothing going on the ground and I can respect keeping the D honest, but you've got to at least run play action and call a cab downtown occasionally if you are going go that route.

it was an out, but the long passes offer the Wr a chance to find the open space at the tail end of the route. TT saw it Zay did too, just a bit late. Thats was so much fun to watch. I expect Bills will be working on getting a head around on that play call

Or maybe TT can make one play during the game so we don't need a end of game TD drive where he's proven to fail time and time again

We should operate in a faster pace for our normal offense. Both Tyrod and the Receivers work better in the two minute. Takes the pressure off the OL for sustaining blocks, too.

When we are in our normal paced offense, it feels like everyone sits on their heels and everyone looks sluggish a time the snap.

Looks like Zay went to the sideline and Tyrod thought he would go to the end zone. Miscommunication. Shouldn't have come down to one play.

Why not? Such a ridiculous comment regarding football games. They shouldn't come down to 1 play. It happens all the time. That's about as dumb as the 'RBs are a dime a dozen'

Convenient excuse for the opposing narrative... isn't it?

How many Runsdid cam Make? How is that shoulder again. Love somone that drops every excuse in the book for TT saying an injury is an excuse

Guess what Cam made enoufh plays to win didnt he? What about TT guess not