GDT: Bills vs Panthers 9/17

MCDERMOTT LOOKING TO MAKE BILLS HISTORY

Not only could Sean McDermott beat his former team this week, but he could become the first Bills head coach ever to start his tenure 2-0. Buffalo is 5-1 all-time against Carolina, including 2-0 on the road.

Get R done Ginger Hammer!!!!

I like that kind of party...GO BILLS!!!

I recently moved to NC and have ordered wings here 3 times from 3 different places and they always come out breaded. The first time I was confused, the next two times there were pictures on the menu through which I determined they would not be breaded. Wrong. Moral of the story, dominate Carolina today for ruining wings!

where in Carolina?

I have followed the What the Bills Fans are saying, and my hat is off to FlamFluten aka Boyst 62,

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/141321-what-bills-fans-are-saying/?page=20

He is hilarious, tenacious, knowledgeable, and a great representative of WNY and the Bills fan base.

One of my favorite comments is "My God, it's like you're slap gum retarded boy. If you can't recognize I do that porpoisely than I don't know what to tell ewe. You're just not appreciating a good heel."

I recently moved to NC and have ordered wings here 3 times from 3 different places and they always come out breaded. The first time I was confused, the next two times there were pictures on the menu through which I determined they would not be breaded. Wrong. Moral of the story, dominate Carolina today for ruining wings!

We vacation in Carolina Beach every year. We love Wilmington but maybe it's because we never order wings.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

The last (and only) Panther Game I attended in Charlotte was tied in the 4th quarter. I had to rush to the men's room to not miss the game ending action. I was appalled that the hallways were packed with people standing around socializing, sweaters tied around their necks and occasionally glancing at the TVs mounted on the walls. I want to shout at the top of my lungs...."HEY THERE'S A GAME GOING ON!" Well, they were there to be seen I guess. The fans base has gotten better over the years.....but will never match the Buffalo Loyalists. I was planning on adopting the Panthers as my NFC team to root for but just couldn't.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!