Official Week 3 Rosen/Darnold/Mayfield Worship Thread

Buffalo Bills Detective

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it every time I see Darnold on TV he looks average at best he's struggling vs Texas right now. I like Mayfield & Allan more even the kid from Oklahoma State looks better.

The thing about Darnold is he can make all the throws and then some. That jump pass was ridiculous. And has he even started a whole season yet?

I like both Darnold and Rosen about equally. They both look really good.

He didnt throw five touchdowns, he threw four and had two picks to go along with them. Just to clear things up was his defense to blame for his 60% completion rate against the steel secondary of the Memphis defense?

And Darnold looked very blah against a trash texas team. Didnt he.

And still won. And wins 92% of the time. Rosen is currently at 59%, his team maybe terrible but if I am taking someone top ten I want someone who rises above that, not someone who throws pick sixes across his body.

Who on that UCLA offense helps him. Cool you talk about body of work for 1. And one play on the other.

How good would Rosen look on an offense surrounded by elite talent like Darnold? He has all the tools and mechanics and talent to make that elite talent around at USC to be the best offense in the nation.

Who on that UCLA offense helps him. Cool you talk about body of work for 1. And one play on the other.

How good would Rosen look on an offense surrounded by elite talent like Darnold? He has all the tools and mechanics and talent to make that elite talent around at USC to be the best offense in the nation.

Not talking about one play. I think his body of work is incredibly hyped because he makes for a good article. Ive watched the games, I am not impressed. He holds the ball a very long time for someone who is flawless in his ability to read defenses and drop "dimes". I think he is a first round guy but I dont think he should enter the conversation for top ten. He has accuracy and leadership issues, not a proven winner, and his arm strength is overblown.

I Dont know how he'd be on USC, no clue but I know I dont think he is as good as the hype suggests, and if he wasnt verbose I dont think a lot of others would either.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.