Official Week 3 Rosen/Darnold/Mayfield Worship Thread

Buffalo Bills Detective

Please use this thread to post your praise and worship of the top 3 QB prospects for the 2018 Draft: Josh Rosen, Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield.

Special thanks to the wives of each QB for sponsoring this thread:

Josh Rosen
- MAJBobby
- C.Biscuit97
- Kelly the Dog
- dave mcbride
- YoloinOhio

Sam Darnold
- Buffalo Barbarian

Baker Mayfield
- JaCrispy

Edited by Buffalo Bills Detective

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please use this thread to post your praise and worship of the top 3 QB prospects for the 2018 Draft: Josh Rosen, Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield.

Special thanks to the wives of each QB for sponsoring this thread:

Josh Rosen

- MAJBobby

- C.Biscuit97

- Kelly the Dog

- dave mcbride

- YoloinOhio

Sam Darnold

- Buffalo Barbarian

Baker Mayfield

- JaCrispy

I really and not a member of just Josh Rosen but top end QB play (I know something not in Buffalo since Kelly). For total disclosure.

And with that you are missing a couple QBs here.

Edited by MAJBobby

I really and not a member of just Josh Rosen but top end QB play (I know something not in Buffalo since Kelly). For total disclosure.

And with that you are missing a couple QBs here.

Only way you're getting a QB is to lose out and hope the Jets win 3 or 4 games

both 2018, and 2019

So, the plan is to try and lure top free agents to come here and hope, and pray, that your 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks in 2018 and 2019 become All Pros?

So, the plan is to try and lure top free agents to come here and hope, and pray, that your 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks in 2018 and 2019 become All Pros?

Then this team will continue to be a 6-7 win team without a QB

Are you in Laramie today, helping the Bills scout Josh Allen?

No dealing with my Irma damages but cool snark well actually weak snark

Are you in Laramie today, helping the Bills scout Josh Allen?

When was the last time you seen a Bills QB do what Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield, Rudolph or even Falk and Jackson do throwing the football?

No dealing with my Irma damages but cool snark well actually weak snark

When was the last time you seen a Bills QB do what Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield, Rudolph or even Falk and Jackson do throwing the football?Apl

Apologies, my friend. I did not know you were affected by Irma. My best wishes.

I have not seen a Bills QB do what these men can do. But, keep in mind that that only way to properly secure them is to finish with a top 3 pick. Otherwise, you will have to give away years of multiple picks that will be sorely needed on: a legitimate #1 WR, a defensive tackle to replace Kyle (and one to possibly replace Dareus), and offensive linemen that can block in Dennison's scheme.

Apologies, my friend. I did not know you were affected by Irma. My best wishes.

I have not seen a Bills QB do what these men can do. But, keep in mind that that only way to properly secure them is to finish with a top 3 pick. Otherwise, you will have to give away years of multiple picks that will be sorely needed on: a legitimate #1 WR, a defensive tackle to replace Kyle (and one to possibly replace Dareus), and offensive linemen that can block in Dennison's scheme.

And that is fine. Lets say bills finish with a pick between 8-12.

And it is identified there are two QBs they really like. Jets picking 1 obviously wont get out of that pick. So to get to 2nd overall from 8th has been priced

Bills give up thier 8th, a 3rd and 4th in 2017

2018 1st

2019 2nd

They get the 2nd overall and a 2017 4th.

That is the exact package in the Wentz moveup.

Keep

One 1st this year

Both 2nds this year

One 3rd this year (maybe 2 if they do something to get that compensatory pick).

Get your QB and still have 4 picks in the top 100 this year.

And that is fine. Lets say bills finish with a pick between 8-12.

And it is identified there are two QBs they really like. Jets picking 1 obviously wont get out of that pick. So to get to 2nd overall from 8th has been priced

Bills give up thier 8th, a 3rd and 4th in 2017

2018 1st

2019 2nd

They get the 2nd overall and a 2017 4th.

That is the exact package in the Wentz moveup.

Keep

One 1st this year

Both 2nds this year

One 3rd this year (maybe 2 if they do something to get that compensatory pick).

Get your QB and still have 4 picks in the top 100 this year.

Fair enough. Let's say that the Jets get Rosen, but Darnold decides to stay at USC and isn't available at 2.

Who do the Bills take 2nd overall?

why do they need to become all-pros? Why do we need top FAs to come here any more then than any other time? You are giving up one additional 1st rd pick. You have an extra this year, and the other you are using to get the QB anyway. It's really just the 2019 pick. And since you have two 2nds this year, which one or both might be high 2nds... it's not some outrageous thought to give up what a stated given what you are think you are getting in return.

Fair enough. Let's say that the Jets get Rosen, but Darnold decides to stay at USC and isn't available at 2.

Who do the Bills take 2nd overall?

Right now i stay at 8 and take Mayfield or Rudolph there. (Might even flip out of this pick and take a later one and a 2019 1st.

They are not making the move unless they have two QBs graded as the top two players on their board.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.